How do I look? Too feminine?

Hi everyone!
First off, I had already posted a question about the same subject, but I can't even find it in the questions list of this very topic. And I didn't get any notifications so maybe I've done something wrong (I selected anonymous mode etc etc, now I'm letting everything as it is)
So i'm reposting the question, and I hope I'll do everything ok. If you bumped into the first question before, would you be so kind to answer again here? Since I don't see anything in that one.
If the previous question is actually visible to you I apologize for the spam, maybe a moderator will delete one of the two.
Finally, sorry for any mistake, since English is not my mother language (I'm Italian).

Anyways..
I'm almost 22. It's not that I don't get stared at frequently, but I can't really tell why, if it's because I got an "unusual" look (meaning, not average compared to where I live at) or if it is because I actually "look good". I am a bit concerned of having a "too feminine" look for a guy, expecially when I smile, as you can see in the pics. I don't know what else to do besides growing a beard (which I already did as you can see), but any suggestions are welcome!
I'd like to know your opinion in that regard (Girls opinion, but a guy's unbiased opinion is welcome aswell), and maybe an overall judgment if you please! :) Thank you in advance!

How do I look? Too feminine?

Most Helpful Girl

• there's nothing wrong with the way you look just the opposite you look really good with a sincere smile & a cute face. Maybe girls are a little afraid to approach you because although i believe most of the italians are handsome (at least the ones i came across) you're probably better than an average italian guy so no worries, keep smiling! :)

• Thank you for your kind words :)
      Actually I don't really know what's up with other girls, I mean, they tend to avoid me when I am in a context in which there are several friends/people, and other male people (which I recognize objectively, not to be very good looking). Maybe it is like you say, they may be afraid. But that thing really makes me a bit upset ^^''

• @Red88xxx Thank you for your kind words :)
      You are right

• Thanks for the MHO! ☺️

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• You look good :)

• Nothing looks feminine to me. You look quite handsome

• Thank for your comment and your kind words :)

Any suggested field for improval?

• For now you dont need to improve on anything :) I honestly dont care for facial hair but it looks nice on you

• Oh ok ^^
      I asked that because I thought that the "quite" could imply some sort of "it could be better" on a certain aspect.
      thanks again!

• I think you look beautiful (or handsome, if that's what you prefer)! 'Feminine' isn't the first word that pops up for me, instead I see a guy who's friendly and easy to approach, which is a good thing. I see how you would think so, but no, for me, you don't look 'too feminine'. (( hope this helps! c: ))

• Thank you very much, kind of you.
      I am definitely friendly and I try to be kind and educate, but I rather get avoided than approached, to be honest :s

• You don't look feminine since you have a beard. I don't see how a guy looks feminine even with a beard. You look great, by the way. Guys that look feminine are guys like Michael Cera, Chris Colfer, Justin Bieber, etc...

• I thought that my mouth and nose shape, and overall not "aggressive" appearance may get girls think of a "non manly guy".
      I mean, I don't seem to express masculinity, anywhere.

• I mean, anywhere in my face*

• Anyways, thank you for your comment and your kind words! :)

• you have a nice lip shape and tilt to your upper lip

• You're handsome, don't worry about your looks because you are killing it hun 😊

What Guys Said 6

• Should lift tho dude

• hehehe, trying my best at home with some tools when I don't have to go at college ^^
      It may take some time

• In the first pic you look a little feminine, but that's merely because of the way the camera is taken. I just associate pictures taken like that with something feminine, to be honest.
    Not other than that.

• Fck boy / 10

• I am deeply persuaded that your comment holds a very relevant and productive opinion, but sadly I happen to be not very good at this kind of English idioms and therefore I can't catch this very pearl of wisdom.
      :(
      Fate is cruel, at times..

• yup you have a beard way too feminine : P

• I can somewhat see it in da first pic

• You aren't feminine.