Guys, If I was your girlfriend, would you be proud to show me off or embarrassed at me?

Going by looks only, would you be proud to call me your girlfriend? Who would you let me meet? Do you even think I'd get to be your girlfriend?Guys, If I was your girlfriend, would you be proud to show me off or embarrassed at me?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's see your not lacking in looks department, and look pretty well. I would have no problem bringing you home. However I don't go by looks alone, I also go for the personality, mentality and knowledge. I would ashamed of bringing a hot girl home that was as dumb as a door knob.

What Guys Said 42

• I would be proud to introduce u to people I didn't even know! As we as everyone i did! l just would never let u wear those high rise pants. I know everyone has their own opinion but my personal one about those pants is that they're a major turn off! They were ugly in the 70s or 80s or whenever and they still look no better

• Let's put it this way, if you were my girlfriend and someone looked at us funny, I'd look them in the eye and say "got a problem?" and kiss you. I'm not going to let strangers shame me out of a girl.

• would you be proud to show me off to your friends/family?

• Why wouldn't I? Don't be so self conscious you're pretty

• I don't think most girls get this difference between guys and girls. Kinda like guys are slinging dick pics left and right, because they perceive the girl as loving it because they'd love the same in return.

Most guys aren't interested in showing off their girlfriend because guys don't want other guys gawping at their girlfriend. Whereas girls tend to want to show off to outdo other girls

• Super proud! You're way hot 👍🏻

• I don't know the person u are but I whould take everywhere I go and present u to every one I know as my girlfriend. And I would have be ashamed if that happend just because u would be my 3th girlfriend I show everyone xD

I hope The second remains in my life for even and marry and kid and grow old and crazy together !

;)

• You are very pretty

• I cannot imagine being your girlfriend.

• Why not? :)

• Well because you are not the girl I'm looking for. I actually never had a real girlfriend, but there is this girl who I might ask her out, she reminds me of Adelaide Kane.

• Show you off or be embarrassed? Aren't you your own person? I would hope that you would make sure you ain't stupid and not be so worried about how you look for your man in front of other people. You don't necessarily need to be a slob, but you also don't need to have a bunch of makeup on, either.

• I those jeans I would be honoured

• I'd be in the street like "Hey people ! This is my girlfriend !" to every passer by.

• EVERYONE MUST KNOW! No really pretty IMO!

• Well you are gorgeous I'd show you to everyone and tell them about you and I actually love your pants you also kind of look like this celebrity that I like um this might sound weird for me to ask right now but would you like to be friends I would really like to be friends with you if that's okay

• You have me MHO but would you like to be friends I honestly want to be friends with you

• Well I just love making new friends how about you?

• Also I kind of like you that's one of the reasons I want to be friends with with you

• Hey, I recognize the first pic. Hi again. lol
    Anyway, I'm not really into extreme makeup like the second pic. I like more natural looks. But aside from that, you look awesome! I'd be more than proud! :)

• If we're only talkin about looks, yeah! You're really pretty. But, as Stormstrooper said, that's only a part of it.

• You have the crazy eyes...

• It would be hard not to keep those hips for myself, wow.

• I didn't have to even think about the question once I saw that picture I knew immediately that I would show you off.💖

• From what I can tell, I'd def be proud to sport you around and flaunt you for everyone to admire!

• Well if you went light on the makeup like you did on the first picture, the entire world

• i would be proud to show you off

• Yes absolutely I'd love for you to be my girlfriend your beautiful, sexy you've got it going on.

• Proud. Ur pretty attractive

• very pretty. I would consider you if I were single yes.

• Id be very very proud

• yes you look delicious

• heck ya, I'd show you off

• Proud, but your makeup might be too strong in #2.

• Hitt he gym if you're my girlfriend... actually, hit the gym anyway, you could be a knockout.

• I've started a month ago :)

• Proud to show you off.

• Neither embarrassed nor proud

• More from Guys
    12