How do you feel when someone who is extremely attractive believes they are ugly?

When you stumble across pics of people saying they're ugly when cleary the are very attractive does it ever affect you in a way? Do ever take a step back and think if this person belives they're ugly than i must be a nightmare lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure some actually have BDD, a mental illness, but the vast majority of tthem are attention seekers. They have no talents like singing or dancing or anything that garners them the attention other girls who do have talent get, so they fall back on the only thing they have, their looks. They pretend like they're ugly so people will feed them compliments. They'll even pose in underwear, half naked, anything to bring attention to themselves. This site is perfect for these attention leeches because its full of desperate virgins except for a few guys I noticed that are dead honest and don't suck up to every girl on this site. You know the bitch doesn't think she's ugly because guaranteed if you look at her exes or her next boyfriend he will be hot/muscular etc. A girl who actually thinks she's ugly will prob go with a less attractive guy because she'll think she's in his league, but no. She prob turns down the average guy left right and center, offended that he even tried to get with her because she knows she's hot.

• I'll add to that to say in some cases it's just a matter of an ugly girl with good angles and photoshop. We all know one. The girl on facebook who takes amazing pictures but in real life she's fat and has acne. In that case she photoshop like a motherfucker to get attention because she actually is ugly in real life, she prob needs the attention. I feel bad for people who struggle with actually be if ugly/fat.

What Guys Said 22

• It affects me greatly. I got really f***in pissed off! I'm like, u can't even realize ur beauty and be grateful of it? Instead u whine that ur ugly and waste the beauty u were given. Really frustrates me!!!

• If she really believes it, I'd feel bad for her cause feeling ugly doesn't do anything good to you, quite the opposite.

• You can always tell the ones who truly find themselves ugly over the ones who are just fishing for compliments.

I don't mind people looking for attention, but if you're gonna do it don't underhand that shit.

• i think their stupidity and insecurities make them unattractive

• No, I just think that they must be insecure and they're fishing for compliments.

• I try my best to comfort them and assure them that they are not unattractive at all.

• It doesn't affect me, everyone has a different self image. All I can do is saying otherwise, but it's not up to me to change their minds.

• they got issues

• I feel like it's a waste of attractiveness.

• Its both cute and pathetic.

• Uh i fucking hate it they act so fucking self-obsessed and keep going on about how they're not beatiful and you just want to say STFU you twat you look bloody good stop complaining your bringing the entire mood down with your constant sulking.

• We are our worst critic

To them, on their level and scale, they indeed do feel somewhat unattractive

• I wonder if they are just doing it for attention. If they truly believe they are ugly then what the hell is beautiful.

• I generally assume they're fishing for compliments...

• It's usually the most attractive people that are the most insecure!

• They are insecure at best, and often need to pull their heads out of their arses and realise that there are a lot more people around them with real problems. 😡

• I just think that they are fishing for attention.

• Hm, Well I know a lot of the time it's just a cry for attention.

• I just keep telling them they're not and give compliments

• I just get annoyed because they are just fishing for compliments

• why should it affect me. geez what am i? 12?

• I feel really bad for them theirs this celebrity before he died believed was unattractive but wasn't but I feel bad for so many attractive women who just rather be someone else like a celebrity that they find Gorgeous and want to be them

• Also the celebrity I'm talking about who thought was unattractive was Kurt Cobain even though I'm straight I can't help admire how Beautiful he was

What Girls Said 5

• No one is immune from low self-esteem.

• yes I hate it when people are clearly gorgeous but they trash themselves. But I know they're are some people who genuinely belive they are ugly but everyone else thinks they're pretty

• What if I'm really beautiful as well (shockedsmileyface)?

• i would comment on her photo saying get a life and stfu bitch >:L

• step 1 : tell them they look really good (since it's true)
    step 2 : ask them why they think they're ugly, and if they say it's because other people tell them they are, tell them it's because they're jealous.
    step 3 (if steps 1 and 2 fail) : whoop their ass because they fishing for compliments.