Who is more attractive 2 ?

Only the body :)
I know faces are important but I don't want to show them. Please understand. Thanks :)

http://i.imgur.com/1fiQHI1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5cMTWNp.jpg

thanks for everything :)

I have asked all my questions and need more time for school, bye!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to tell with the lighting, but if I somehow was blessed with the choice, I would say it depends on my mood. If I felt like being 'sensual' and 'giving,' I would go with the one on the right. But if I was in the mood to 'ravage' and 'dominate,' I would go with the one on the left..

• oh wait. I just noticed you are way younger than 13... ignore..

• sorry bout that, misread

• @Josht11 yeah. caught it right after I posted. no way to delete :-(

Most Helpful Girl

• This b come tut I on is SO unhealthy. Quit being so shallow. You're both attractive and you know it. That's all that matters.

What Guys Said 23

• very hard to say. both girls are built very well, and have great figures. wish i could see faces, but as i've said in a post you did like this before, i understand why you would black them out for privacy.

I would go for the taller girl, I think. If I had to choose, right there, on the spot. But there is certainly nothing wrong with either one!

• Age: 13

*runs away* lol

• On the pics I would say green bikini

• Both pretty similar based on body. Both very attractive but I'd have to give it to the girl on the right i just like short brunettes though.

• Both are pretty equal. If I had to pick one I'd pick the one on the right just because I like petite (short) women.

• green

• Both are equally attractive.. If I had to be a total dick, I prefer shorter girls.

• The one on the left cause her booty.

• They both look the same to me

• The one that is you :P :P

• They're pretty much interchangeable

• Both are equally attractive to be honest.

• light blue bikini, i like short girls

• The one in pink

• 13 years old. My opinion isn't valid here

• The girl w the green bikini.. Love her ass 😀

• I would love to cuddle in the beach w the girl in green bikini😀

• I meant to say who is younger than 17 and older than 28.. Sorry

• fair enough, honestly I thought more or less the same until I noticed the age, it's bloody scary as hell

• Tuff choice
    Upper body looks nicer on the right but bottom half looks nicer on the left

Left looks better but only by a little

• I'm short so green. Also very nice bodies for both of you guys though! :) xoxox

• I can't decide! arrrghh, both sot... right now I think maybe I'd rather bang the chick in green

• Hard desicion but I'll go with the taller one simply because she's taller if it wasn't for that I couldn't decide

• But I really can't decide

• Age: 13 neh lah

• There both HOT

• I mean apart from height to me you seem to have more or less identical bodies, though to be fair you both look awesome

• fucking hell, didn't notice you were 13, seriously as a teenager that is fucking terrifying. Gonna have to start asking for ID and references and shit...

What Girls Said 2

• prepubescent teens... y'all shouldn t be posting body pics here -_-
    let me add one more think... you re fucking 13! do you know how much your body will change by the time you reach my age?
    it's pointless to ask this now... focus on school jeez

• They're both practically the same except the 2nd is slightly smaller...