Did you know black people can tan? like they turn more golden and I think it looks better on them too?

they get glowy

hey suck a cactus to those who reported this question. the 2 of you who did it. this ain't racist.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, yeah, one of my best fitness-girl friends is black and she hits the tanning beds harder than I do, before competitions.

The tanning beds.

• lmfao. now thats not expected.

• Really, give one of those a shot.

And, earplugs and sleep mask. Don't even THINK of nodding off without these, especially the earplugs.
      Mb even earplugs with over-the-ear headphones on top of them, if you sleep on yr back.

• haha. i heard its taking 5 times the recommended dose might work.

a bj while i smoke a joint will do.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Yes of course black people can tan.

• Yea I notice that natural tans like when at the beach make me more glowy

• I think that's called bronze.. not tan

• We just turn darker. In the summer, I turn a shade darker than I am now.

• Hahahahahahahahaaha

What Guys Said 2

• I know a black girl - Quite rare in Ireland but we went away as a group on a sun holiday and she overdid in the sun probably getting a form of heatstroke - I remember thinking that it was funny because it never dawned on me black people could get affected by the sun so I understand the question.

• I have more of lighter skin tone and I prefer not to look like scar tire...😆😂