Am I Attractive?

I know this sounds kinda dumb but people at my school call me ugly all the time. And when they aren't saying it I know they think it by the way they look at me. And I want the honest truth here since my friends won't tell me and I'm not gonna believe what a bully tells me. Please be honest for my sake :) Am I Attractive?

Does you want to see what I looked like when I had long hair? And by long I mean my hair didn't grow after it got about to the end of my shoulders
by the way everyone is saying I'd be better with long hair, NO WORRIES!! I'm currently growing it out and haven't cut it since cutting my hair short, so about 6 months ago. ☺️

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want society to think you're pretty,
    - Grow your hair out
    - Lose a bit of weight
    - Mascara
    If you don't care what other people think, it doesn't matter :) You live a short life there's no point in caring, I learnt that a LONG time ago

What Guys Said 38

• You look a little overweight and a bit like a porn star without makeup. Your hair color looks fake. It doesn't work with your green eyes.

If you want to do a super impressive night, find a professional make up person and have her make you up. You'll be amazed at how you will look. Then learn how to do it yourself.

• Why are people telling me to lose weight, I'm actually underweight for my size category XD I'm 5'4 and weigh 115-120. I didn't think that was overweight but if I need to diet I mean I guess I can : / lol

• I'm 17 XD

• It's kind of pissing me off how everyone is telling her to lose weight! shut the fuck up like seriously - she isn't overweight at all DICKS.

• Umm I'm going to be focusing on this pic right here. cf. girlsaskguys. com/.../...2-a1e2-01fea9e766e2. jpg

wi. ebayimg. com/.../s-l1000. jpgbetter if you lost about 4 lbs, got some slimmer glasses http://i. ebayimg. com/images/i/130778450720-0-1/s-l1000. jpg and cleared your skin just a bit more if possible while keeping your hair that same color/length.

• You'd have the "soft" look going for you even more so than now <3

• do it... just take out the lenses or are those what fake glasses are already? >_<

• I already took the lenses out of my glasses, which are the ones in the pic. So now they are "fakes"

• I'm not going to lie to you and say that you're the most beautiful girl in the world because I feel I'd be insulting your intelligence that way, but I will say for certain that you are faaar from being ugly. I could confidently say that you're pretty cute and attractive after seeing these pictures for sure, though!

Most people in society would probably think that you're a lot better looking if you do what @Melpaxton suggested with growing your hair out, losing a couple pounds, and trying out some makeup. You don't have to if you don't want to of course, as the most important thing at the end of the day is that you do what makes YOU feel beautiful and not what others want you to be. Hope this helps! :)

• This is honestly the truth. And thank you for giving your honest opinion. This is just so true omg

• You're very welcome. Hope you succeed in what you want to do!

• You're a cute girl with very beautiful eyes. Just an advice though, whatever you are wearing on the second picture, burn it ! lol
    It makes you look like a grandma hehe

Your eyes... damn ! Love 'em !

• Thanks 😀 Oh and the shirt looks better as a whole XD it does look grandmaish in the pic though xD

• I think you look very cute - No worries

• Grow you're freakin' hair out and nobody will call you ugly again.

Or don't. Your choice.

• I'm trying too lol XD I put that in my post lol under updates

• Also, I think people are telling you to lose weight because in the first picture, your arm makes it look like you could be overweight, and the second picture is taken at an angle that overweight girls often take pictures at.
      So basically it's just the angles you took the pictures at.

• you aren't bad looking, but if you want to be more attractive I would suggest longer hair which you already said you are doing

• You are a very beautifull young girl, with good hair taste xD
    What can i say... they have bad taste...

• Wow. Totally my type of look if you had long hair. 😄
    But either way, you look lovely. Smart guys your age aught to go crazy for you! lol 😉

• You look fine to me, the last one almost looks like a guy. I don't get the Tyrannosaurus Rex pose though, people do it all the time, me myself including.

• I do in the last one, I only chose because I thought my smile looked very genuine :) hard to get a good smile out of me sometimes XD and what is the T. rex pose? Lol

• Oh so shame they don't have any images of that, just squeeze in your mouth and see how it looks just for laughs.

• Ah I see XD and I just did the smile thing and omg I don't wanna talk about it XD

• Your face is fine, you just have awkward hair and you should lose a little bit of weight.

• I'm 5'4 and weigh 120 lbs. I do need to get toned though, my stomach needs that

• Yeah you look pretty to me.

• You have gorgeous facial features, and yeah, keep letting your hair grow out and you'll look stunning :)

• Well you are just ok.

• There's nothin wrong with ya, you just go to school with some crap people.

• You have. A really pretty/exotic face. Long hair, lose weight and take care of your skin you would be very hot.

• Not ugly at all. You have a very cute face but I don't really like the hair, but maybe it's just me cuz I'm not into girls with short hair. In my opinion you would look smoking hot with long hair :)

• you look fine hun

• Cute average I would say, definitely not ugly.

• You're a cute potato. Don't let their saltiness rub off onto you.

• You look good to me.

• You have absolutely nothing to worry about.

• Pretty

• yes you are

• Your second pic is very nice:) others are nice too

• Yes super attractive. Wil u date. With me

• I liked you

• no you look like a pixey.

• You are beautiful, but you have a tragic sense of fashion.

• You have to see my closet XD and my mother won't let me leave the house if my style is "tragic" and my mom knows style like all her friends are jealous on how she can wear outfits so perfectly

• Dont change yourself for people to like you...

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 23

• First off you're very pretty and you're still young. You'll learn beauty tips over the years. You'll look completely different in a few years. I did. At 17 I had bad acne, I was 20lbs over weight, braces, really bad hair cut and dye job, and I didn't wear clothes that would complement me.
    You don't have to lose any weight from what I can see. You have every pretty features. Maybe look around on Google one day and find a style that suites your personality and make it work for you. T-shirts aren't a real style on girls, unless they're form fitting. I did some beauty classes and picked up on how to dress over the years.
    I agree you should have longer hair. It's strange it stops growing after a certain point. It probably just slows down, mine does after it hits the middle of my back. Even it only goes to your shoulders that would be better. After it gets that long get a hair cut. Don't chop it off just get layers in it (a lot of layers) but keep the length. No short bangs. Lastly if your get a nice hair cut you need to learn all kinds of ways in styling it. That's easy sometimes a straightener does wonders. Maybe braids before bed so in the morning it will be crimped. Experiment.
    What color are your eyes?
    Is your hair dyed, if it is what's your natural color?
    Make-up
    Wear some foundation/cover-up if you have acne or acne scars. Use natural colors for your eyes. Brown/tan/forest green/black (you get the idea)
    I'm really wishing I could do your make-up just once. Your eyes are awesome!

• Thanks! This is great help! When I do my makeup in the morning I usually do those colors, I love the Browns and golds. My hair color now is a reddish brown because it was red but then I dyed my hair brown. I usually wear foundation and then powder, I do the whole shabang. I'm hoping next time I go to the doctor they will prescribe me some medicine because one time I did and it worked until I lost it from moving XD I'm trying really hard to grow my hair out and haven't cut it since the initial cut and the back is probably about halfway down my neck now. I've always wanted long hair :(

• If you grew your hair out long and wore more flattering clothes (long sleeves, dark colours, feminine appearance) - you could be very attractive.

• I'm gonna be 100% honest.. THOSE MOTHERFUXKAS CAN GO FUXK THEMSELVES! YOU GOT SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FACE WTF? LIKE NO JOKE WHY ARE YOU SO PRETTY😩your eyes too omg I'm just wow... Whoever said you were ugly don't know beauty.

• Awwww thank you ^_^ the only part of me I like is my eyes tbh, they are so weird and they change colors between green, blue, and gray. I'm trying to get my hair to grow out as of now and it's so frustrating >.<

• No problem love 💗 and they're so pretty ugh but OMG yes i feel like shoulder length hair would look so cute on you! You should totally grow it out. If you're having trouble there might be a certain shampoo or something that could help

• I heard taking prenatels help with hair and nail growth so Im gonna be trying those

• You have a great deal of potential.
    My suggestions are to work on your style and skin because those seem to be your biggest issues as of right now.
    Maybe also work on toning up a big? Weight doesn't look like that big an issue for you though.
    Overall i'd say right now you're cute, but working on said points would turn you into a pretty freaking attractive person

• You're not ugly at all. Quite pretty. You have great eyes.

• Thank you ^_^ people all the time ask me if I wear colored contacts XD these pics don't serve my eyes justice XD

• Well there you go. :)

• Noo you're not you pretty and don't cut your hair anymore you'll look more attractivee with long hair

• Not at all ugly? Very pretty. oh and also, high school doesn't mean shit once you've graduated so who gives a fuck about what the kids at school think

• So, I actually like your hair cut and your red hair looks amazing with your green eyes. Yea, your attractive , kids are mean that's just how they are

• Omggg in all honestly you're veryyyy pretty in the face like damnnnn 😍 but it also depends on your body. You're really cute. One love💚

• I am 5'4 and weigh 125 lbs. everyone always tells me they wish that they could have my weight but tbh I disagree

• Also the one thing you could improve are your eyebrows there are tons of tutorials on YouTube. That would take you from a 7 to an 8

• These pictures were taken a few months ago, before I started doing my eyebrows and that is a must now, I had to get my dads bushy ass eyebrows >.<

• Honestly, your face is very pretty. I'm just not a big fan of your hair.

• Same after cutting it wasn't a fan, I was actually going through a phase a little tbh but now I've been working hard to grow it

• Ok, thats a good idea. by the way I love your hair color

• You look great, especially with the makeup in the first picture.

• Your necklace is soooo stunning!!! just like you.:)

• Thanks! ^_^ I got it off of amazon and now I sadly can't find it :( BUT it was a nebula necklace from Amazon. Only like $5 I think

• I think you look good 👍🏻

• I think you're pretty but you would be more appealing if you dressed more girly I think

• I actually do dress quite girly and with trend these were just the only selfies I could find on my iPad, my iPod has better ones but I can't find it

• That's what I've been working on actually lol XD I haven't cut my hair since cutting it and it's still looking pixish but I just gotta give it time, my hair grows so slow x-x

• Yeah so does mine because it is very thick and curly; I feel your pain. I once cut my hair to chin length and it took a year to get halfway down my neck.
      Just give it some time and take good care of it

• you look cute! you have a cute little nose

• Wait why is everyone saying that you need to lose weight? I don't see anything wrong with the way you look... although the necklace doesn't really match the outfit its cute!! If you wnat a rate id say 7 1/2 becuz you lack confidence and maybe just acne cream? You dont have to but get more confidence and your. 10😊👌

• Yeah next time I talk to my doctor I'm gonna get some acne stuff, I had some before but we moved and it disappeared : /

• Girl I totally understand I use the neutrogena acne wash and cream maybe it can help (for sensitive skin too) but the acne is really only it you dont look fat at all like your gorg😍😍😊😊

• Thank you! ^_^ ❤️

• If you like, you could maybe work on your brows. But you don't look ugly at all, beside you have beautiful eyes. :)

• These photos were taken about 2 months ago and I have started doing my eyebrows since then. I had to inherit my dads bushy ass eyebrows ugh. I do them everyday now, plucking out any new ones growing in

• That's good to hear, and don't listen to what the bitches say, you look gorgeous!

• Thank you ^_^ like the guy who said I was a 2/10. hey *eye wriggle* At least he didn't say I was a zero XD He says I'm ugly but he didn't give me a zero so I'm obviously look good to him in some way XD just my thoughts though lol

• Cute and cool style❤

• You are very pretty. I think you would look even better with longer hair, like at the shoulders.
    Don't believe those people who said u are ugly

• yes but u would look better if u grew ur hair out

• I cut my hair off because people at school were frustrating me and were always saying crap about my "ratty long hair" so I cut it off

• yeah iv been there before too. i did the same in middle school. cut off all my hair and it made me so insecure. Do what u like, forget what everyone else thinks.

• you look like a guy

• I don't think you're ugly at all, but I'm not that keen on your hair (just personally I think longer hair is prettier) and I think your eyebrows could be done a bit better

You look really nice in the second photo though, and your eyes are so pretty, not just the colour but shape too

• yes omg! I love your face shape. ~*~*~

• Aww thank you ^_^ the only thing I hate about my face is my acne, I have no idea why but I've always have had acne problems