How does my body look?

Just wondering. Would smash or nah? 6'1 160 pounds, I work out quite often
How does my body look?

Most Helpful Guy

• Aesthetic looking physique. I'm a bodybuilder so I'm very critical. going to give you some advice.

Your back looks very thick and your strongest point.. Looks like you have some decent width on it too. Your chest is really lacking.. You need to add thickness and fullness to your pecs because that changes the entire perception of your physique. Your shoulders need work too. You need to be able to separate the three delts from each other.. Your triceps look a bit flat too. When people see big arms they think it is all biceps.. Tricep is 80% of your arm. You can hide weak biceps but not weak triceps. Really focus on those side delts.. With the width of your lats and strong shoulders you would really highlight your v taper.

• Thanks for the advice brah, I appreciate it. I definitely need to take chest, delts and tris more seriously, and of course, eat a lot more. I have a very fast metabolism, whatever I eat goes to gains.

Thanks again, forever mirin

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 6

• U look good man, keep going, I see lots of potential!

• I think you look very good - Job well done

• I think you need to lay off the protein shakes and drink some knowledge instead.

• Dude, you're in. Go get 'em, tiger

• Good body, and dude you are so nice n smooth :)

• Rad bod man!!.