Do you think I look gay in this picture?

Do i look gay in first picture, and should i look more like myself in the second picture?

Do you think i look gay in this picture?

Most Helpful Girl

• You look blurry. There's no way to look gay unless you are engaging in romantic activity with another man.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't look gay, gay just means you are sexually attracted to men, not that you're flamboyant

• Maybe i look girly/feminine?

• Well i'm Russian and people say i'm gay in the first pic?

• @Vladimir21 Well, Russia is pretty Anti-LGBTQ, but you don't look feminine or flamboyant, in the pic

What Girls Said 9

• I don't know what gay people look like

• Haha, you kinda do actually.

• thanks i will never look like that anymore

• You definitely don't look gay the very opposite of it actually.. sad and depressed.. smile more :D

• no, you look good not gay at all

• The second photo is way better looking for sure

• Uhmmmmmmm there is no such thing as looking like a sexuality I'm confused

• You don't look gay at all. I prefer the first pic by the way. You look good.

• Not really. It looks a bit more scary tbh..

• yeah because the first thing that came to my mind when i saw your pic was Oh my, this guy must enjoy some dicks in his mouth, he looks exacctly like a dick lover.

• by the way, are you really gay?

• It's too late i will never look like this anymore, i don't want to look gay and that others say to me who is this gay

What Guys Said 8

• It's pretty hard to once you say it you can kinda see maybe a bit of a fag in the picture but if you didn't point it out couldn't notice.

• You look like Eminem xD

• Yes.

• You look uncomfortable in the pictures. Like you don't want to actual have your picture taken

• You look gay in both.

• Come on , just say i look gay in first pic and should never be like that? Anyone agrees?

• super gay haha no judt kidding u look like an above average good looking male

• No, I don't think so.