What physical features do you find attractive?

We al know a good personality makes someone very attractive, but what makes someone visually attractive in your opinion?

0|0
17|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Her hair, doesn't have to be made up to be a work of art. No nail polish, no high heels or make up, those three are hard to pull off. The natural person's look generally.

Clothes, you can tell a lot about a person by their clothing choices. Skimpy means "I'm too easy", normal non-revealing clothes means "I'm confident in myself" and thick clothes just means "I'm cold".

Put on something and look at what message the colors give or what message your jewelry give. Too much bling will attract mugs, thieves and cops.

Just like anything, only certain things will attract certain men. For example, just watching you eat a burger well dressed will make other people want one too. I look at women eating burgers all the time which I think is really sexy.

What you eat will make you sexy. What you do will make you sexy or make you unattractive. Try dropping something to see how many guys watch as you bend over to pick it up. Let's face it, we like staring at a woman's ass or breasts from time to time.

0|0
    0|0
    • Experiment a little
      Here's a good one, wear a pom hat covering most of your eyebrows. While playing a PSP or DS, just get into your gaming zone.

I'd suggest Jak and Daxter as a great PSP game.

• Thank you for picking me as your mho.
      Really appreciate it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always been an eye person. Like people think I have terrible taste in men, but I love he shy nerdy type, but not like the very unattractive ones. I prefer skinny over chubby but if I love someone, I look past flaws. But since we are talking not love but physical, then I would love a slightly muscled guy, not too much but like a little arm muscle and skinny would be amazing. Someone who is also taller than me is preferred too XD all in all I'm not very picky but there are some things that I am more keen on than others

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I think the face is the most important part. you can have a hot body, but if I don't like your face then that won't help you. on the other side, a beautiful face can make me forget some imperfections on the body.

there are many different types of faces I like so it's difficult for me to describe what I like. but I'm generally a fan of cute faces.
    body... it's all about proportions. I think if you are in shape and then have some curves on the right places it's enough to make you attractive... everything else is a bonus on top

0|0
    0|0
  • a pretty dace

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat stomach, fit feminine body, nice proportional curves, long hair, bright smile n eyes, tan is usually really nice

0|0
    0|0
  • It's so hard for me to describe what I find attractive because I find a lot of different things to be attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit and healthy body
    A fine pair of legs
    Nice smile
    Nice eyes
    Bodily symmetry and harmony
    Long hair, curly hair, wavy hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Her face is the 1st most important for me, it makes me forget about her body because she has a beautiful face to look at. As for the body, I don't care if she has small boobs or big boobs as long it looks good, same goes with her ass. I want her to be thin but curvy and active.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 5'2-3. Around 110lbs with slim curvy body. And sexy eyebrows haha. For some reason, I have started to care about eyebrows now lol... oh and if she has brown hair and blue eyes I would probably be to stunned to talk :p

0|0
    0|0
  • A lovely and cute face with sweet eyes, long wavy hair,(esp. red by so far!), a super casual style of makeup and such, a Neat Hourglass figure, and big boobs. (Probably in that order.)
    What do you think? 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Tiny boobs, a waist smaller than the hips, WIDE hips, a HUGE bubble butt, and VERY thick thighs/calves.

0|0
    0|0
  • pussy.

0|0
    0|0
  • small breasts, love them

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Face aside, nice long legs especially the thighs.

0|0
    0|0
  • The face

0|0
    0|0
  • round face usually duo to high estrogen levels can get me attracted instantly

0|0
    0|0
  • Face is my far the most important physical feature to me, and behind that is a fit, attractive body.

0|0
    0|0
  • natural look, without makeup, smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy legs for me all the way.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Eyes are nice, but a Smile is a MUST. Abs are okay, but I'm checkin for the pecs and biceps ;-) I like a happy trail, but aside from that I like a bare hairless body! As for hair, I prefer something lowcut/shaved. Height doesn't matter as long as he's taller than ME and well, that should be too hard haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • a great smile
    tanned skin
    medium length hair.
    bit of scruff
    that V shape
    a defined chest.

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty eyes (mainly shape)
    full cheeks
    heart-shaped face
    pouty lips on small mouth
    top lip larger than bottom lip
    defined jawline
    medium long, wavy or touseled hair
    long neck
    broad shoulders and chest

0|0
    0|0
  • Expressive eyes, nice skin and nice fine hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big strong biceps, pretty eyes, cute smile, taller than me, manly hands lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall, dark hair, toned, nice style.

0|0
    0|0
  • I found that I am most attracted to guys with dark brown hair and brown eyes also shy I know that's not physical but it's cute

0|0
    0|0
  • A defined Cupid's bow with big lips, dark smooth skin, good eyebrows, and a defined facial structure 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful eyes, muscular body, tall, sexy smile, beard, dark hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I like eyes, hair, smiles. that's probably what I notice first, other than clothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice teeth, radiant skin (not necessarily clear) and bright eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • hair I don't know lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever that V thing is called on a guy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes first, then smile. After that, I usually notice their hands. I have a thing for large, veiny hands

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexiness

0|0
    0|0