Good social media profile pic?

So I get really indecisive about my social media profile pics, I don't wanna come off like I'm trying to hard (which seems like I am haha) I just wanna come off as a chill dude
good social media profile pic?This a good social media profile pic? Feel chill vibes with it, LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea , diff lightning. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's a very good pic but that brownish look makes it even worse. is that a filter or just terrible lighting
    bad cam? lol

• Haha my phone cracked and now all my pics have a weird fuzzy look

What Girls Said 4

• I say get one in better lighting, so close to a window or outside when the sun starts setting. Also, have a really cool outfit on and show it off if you like, face pictures only don't really cut it for me. You look great by the way. One love💚

• It's a really good picture - you do look chill - but I agree with the others; the lighting/filter doesn't look that great. Do you have the original picture? Or was this the original?

• It was the original, lighting was a bit weird and my camera is blurry cause I dropped my phone:(

• Ah well, you still look really cute. Maybe try another picture though for you profile pic?

• Thanks, I'll try and find a more clear one

• You look nice, but it's better if you take photos in the light.

• I would get one in natural light. You look kinda shady

What Guys Said 6

• Change the lighting or effect.

• www.returnofkings.com/.../Elliot-Rodger.jpg

Don't go shooting up schools now bruh..

• It's a very low quality pic man, I don't think it's profile pic worthy. Looks blurry and the tone/color is awful tbh try others I'd say.

• Social media makes me want to drink bleach. Aside from that note, It's alright. Pretty much what the others say is what you should do.

• It's bit blurry but pic is nice.

• fuc* fucbuk just go out it's WASTE of time

• Vhat?

• Might be, by social media I meant Twitter etc. not dating sites...

• it's still waste of time