Do you think MOST girls (between 19 and 28) are ugly, pretty, beautiful, or ordinary?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I searched that age range within 5 miles of me on a site like POF and sorted threw the garbage I'd probably find 1 or 2 so so girls out of over 1000... That's primarily because of all the ridiculous personality flaws most girls openly advertise on places like that. I'd say in normal every day life I see a higher percentage of attractive women than 1/10 of a percent but no wear near the 50% plus you are asking about... Maybe 5% but I don't even know those chicks, they could be complete basket cases...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• It depends where you are.
    At my high school, I swear to you that at least 65% of the girls could be considered pretty (6/10 or better). And 50% were 7/10 or better.

And I've been told I have pretty high standards so...

• Too hard to answer. Won't work because each age group has its own levels of what's above average, average, and below average.

• That's kind of a pointless question isn't it? Obviously, most girls will be average, or else, it wouldn't be called average...

• Do you think average is attractive?

• Girls only need to be attractive enough. So yes, average is attractive enough. Beauty is not enough. Personality is a big part of it. That's what I actually look the most for. If she is just attractive enough but has a great personality, then I'll be into her.

• Many of them are average. Some of them are pretty. A few of them are beautiful, and a small number of them is actually attractive.

• thats when they look best.

impossibility of deeming everyone hot or beautiful is this; we use the next object to compare and see where it stands. so for something to be hot, others have to be not.

i say 20 percent are hot, 30 percent are average, and 50 percent of them are unattractive.

• Most are ordinary, that's why it's called ordinary.

• It's hard to answer this one. I would have to see her and get to know her first.

• I don't think you understand the question. Read it again.

• I'm starting to think all girls are ugly w/o makeup. U actually can't blame me all (female) celebs look uglier than normal women so I wonder what do normal women look like. Fine for me I don't want a gold-digger, implanted decorated or bimboo girlfriend/wife. But in attractiveness my standards are getting pretty high!

• High standards are good!

• No I miss out on other good girls whose importance is not upon how fun she would be to bang but support to grow stronger and successful u might think I'm just 18 but 18-25 is the time when I need this shit the most

• ordinary

• All but ugly.

• Depends on the girl.

• Is that all that matters about most girls between 19 and 24?

• That's what matters in this question. Sorry I couldn't ask about the inner workings of women's souls between 19 and 24. You are a serious one, huh.

• Pretty

• Very vague question. But my vote is ordinary.

• What could make it more specific and clear?

• ordinary is ordinary. the thing that makes it ordinary is that is the norm. the thing that makes it normal is that most people are the measure of normality. most girls are average. the same way most people are stupid.

women 19-28 are in their prime. they are more attractive than older women on average because they are in their prime.

• Pretty but I believe ordinary is pretty these days. The vast majority of women I see on a daily basis are pretty. I tend to reserve the world beautiful for extraordinarily pretty girls which are a little rare these days since most women are pretty freakin attractive. Also a lot of women look ordinary/pretty but on the right day look absolutely beautiful.

• Average :)

• I agree. Why do a lot of guys act like most girls are pretty and special then? Like on GaG's "how do i look" section. Most guys think almost every girl that posts there is pretty.

• Vomit!

• Vomit? What do you mean?

• Obviously the majority are ordinary, that's why it's called ordinary as in average

• I agree. But guys don't act that way on GaG.

• AVERAGEEEEEEEEEE

What Girls Said 3

• The rule I go by:
    90% of people are average
    5% are below average
    5% are above average
    =>
    So most people are average/ordinary.

• It's hard to say, because most of them use a looot of makeup and makeup hides a lot of stuff.:D

• Ordinary or pretty would be the average.