What would you rate me?

I'm really insecure... what do you think? Dateable or nah? (sorry about the messy hair)

What would you rate me?

• Ugly
  • Pretty
  • Okay
  • See results
Woah, why are people freaking out? Is something wrong with shoulders people? Thanks for all the nice comments everyone :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know who rated you ugly but you are so pretty. Be confident in who you are and your beauty will shine through even more!

What Guys Said 17

• cute. but at 15 (assuming profile age is real age) i'm a little unsure about your choice to do a pseudo-topless pic, even if it is mostly shoulders up...

• pseudo topless? seriously?

First of all, the picture doesn't show anything so what's the big deal? Secondly, I was wearing swimming suit when I took these (it was strapless).

• You look cute and as I can see these aren't your best pics cause if you look cute in your bad then you'll rock in your good 😉

• You look great but I don't like your hairstyle.

• You are a very pretty girl with very natural looks, not caked in make up like a lot of girls these days.

• very pretty 👍

• you are pretty and will blossom into a beautiful girl. you are a bit young to worry about your looks now.

• Your hairs look curly, lile a Greek goddess 😍

• You will do fine X3 wish the background was a nice sun park

• Pretty. Don't be insecure : )

• 3/10 not my type at all

• Your pretty

• pretty. you will grow up to be swell.

• hun you look fine and relax you look so sad

• Hey. You look pretty cute. Never mind the messy hair. Your smile makes up for it.

• You're absolutely dateable! Just seeing your beautiful smile makes me fall in love with your face!

• You're pretty

• Pretty very pretty :)

What Girls Said 8

• I'd rate you what the fuck were you thinking putting child porn on the internet/10

Congratulations on your first felony.

• What am I missing about this situation?

• @Anno_Domini Woah wtf if I had known people would freak out I would have thrown a sweater on. I honestly didn't even think about it... I was wearing a bathing suit (strapless) because I'd just gotten back from the lake (hence the wet braids).

And I cropped out the bathing suit... child porn? really?

• You knew what you were doing OP. Stop trying to make us think you're stupid.

Pictures of a child where she looks naked? Yes. That counts as child porn. I'm sure your part of weirdo's collections all over the place now. Hope it was worth it.

• You are GORGEOUS! I don't get it why are you insecure? Don't listen to mean people. You are wonderful. Plus, you are too young to be thinking about "dating". Start dating when YOU feel like dating, don't fall under pressure. Remember: pressure only exists when you ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN! Good luck, beautiful! :*

• Where the fuck are your clothes missy!

• Excuse me? I was wearing a swimming suit (had just gotten back from the lake). What's the big deal? it's not like you can see anything.

• Meh.

You look alright.

:\

• don't be insecure, you're very pretty :)

• No-makeup, low quality photos are kinda hard to guess 'attractiveness' from, because let's be honest, 95% of girls looks meh with no makeup on and the remaining 5% are models

But yeah, you look 'okay' with no makeup (and dateable) but I know you would look really pretty with a little on

(it sounds really harsh but I'm not going to be one of those girls who blindly tells every girl they look like a supermodel)

• You look pretty.

• cover up