How do I look , slutty , attractive , ugly?

How do I look , slutty , attractive , ugly ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't like that expression.
    Look a little on the big side. Maybe tone down a little.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would advise wearing pink - it makes people objectify you - you would probably look better in blue, purple or dark blue / black / green / black etc... Also in photos you should have a serious poise so that people will look at it and take you seriously.

What Guys Said 21

• I like the tounge

• I would say you look really cute to me, but none of our opinions really matter at the end of the day. The most important thing I think is that YOU feel good about yourself! :)

• Because of your tongue hanging out, you look a little crazy. And there are similarities with the monkey.

• Sad. If you had a nice smile you'd look great!

• Uglyyyyyyy

• All three maybe...

• Cute

• Take a picture of yourself smiling :)

• very, very sexy ;)

• you are attractive, but you could have taken a better photo

• You look fat.

• "How do I look , slutty , attractive , ugly?"

Cute.

• Why would you look slutty? you look pretty!

• you are pretty

• awe your tongues cute, you look pretty

• You look like a little dirty slut and beautiful :-P :-D

• You are f*cking hot!

• To me you look like a wholesome girl who wants to appear as though she is more risque than she really is. Also, based on the picture it looks like you may be slightly... plump? My advice, hit the gym and don't look to your mother for fashion advice, hair or make up tips. Just my.02?

• Sexy as fuck

• Very cute face i would love to know you oO

• Like my little sister

What Girls Said 9

• It is up to you how you feel you look.
    If you feel you're ugly, then you need to have a talk with yourself and break that wall! If you feel you're beautiful then make sure its not overly confident but that its a comfortable you have with who you've become or who you're wanting to be for yourself! :)
    But if you confirmation from other people to help you decide how you feel about yourself, then you need to have a talk with yourself.

• seriously it all depends on the person. no such things as being ugly or beautiful because everyone has different tastes. i can find her attractive and the other person will not because we have different tastes

• Silly is the word.

• Attractive 👍

• Lmaooooo these people in the comments are savages 😂😂😭 okaay so you look average but that face you're making... Bruhhh ( not cute )

• Meh.

You look average to me.

:\

• You look cute :p

• You look adorable :)

• slutty

• You look a big weird? And its because of the pic itself. . I hope you dont always look like that