Ask yourself do you really like blonde girls? Aren't they beautiful?

These pics for example, now ask yourself do you really like blonde girls? Maybe someting maybe nothing to you, But for myself I know beside the emo girls , I only like blonde girls, So what about you? do you really like blonde girls? Aren't they beautiful?
Ask yourself do you really like blonde girls? Aren't they beautiful?

1|0
21|21

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly compared to your other photo displays of emo girls - They come across a bit bland to me - I can see a hundred of them in any shopping mall

2|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• I think fake blonde hair easily makes the girl look like she has crunchy leaf hair/no knowledge of hair care more than anything.

But natural blonde hair is very beautiful or dyed when not crunchy.

<a target="_blank" class="media-link" href="http://www. naturallycurly. com/curltalk/attachments/celebs-hair/1629www.polyvore.com/.../img-thingache-ak0. pinimg. com/.../... c31985791b. jpgugly-blonde-hair. jpgtyle. co. uk/instyle/live/styles/article_landscape_600_wide/s3/legacy/10/06/seyfried_4. jpg? itok=p2m3ixVA

https://s-media-cache-ak0. pinimg. com/736x/06/7f/fd/067ffd0211dc404fd8a9a1fdaef6e7ad. jpg

But not the crunchy/not so cute colors

http://prommafia. com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/rumer-willis-bad-unhealthy-ugly-blonde-hair. jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0. pinimg. com/236x/50/c3/0f/50c30fc9e238f25f4201dac31985791b. jpg

http://www. polyvore. com/cgi/img-thing? out=jpg&size=l&tid=36867315

0|1
    0|0
    • But those fake blondes looks great!

• I dunno why the pictures didn't work :/

I really adore the hair of the women I provided. Some of the women you showed pictures of are incredibly gorgeous with good hair too.

• Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss we're amazing !!! 🔥🔥🔥🙌🙌🙌✨✨✨👏👏👏✌️✌️✌️💋💋💋💯💯💯 Great question by the way 😘

0|1
    0|0
    • Awwww thank you liking my question, blonde girl is all the way, good to know you are a blonde girl and thank you join my question, blondes is amazing.

• Most of them don't seem to be naturally blonde tho.. 😕 but yeah. Some sure are pretty..

1|2
    0|0
    • Lmao why you using that sad face😄that's cute.
      Yeah some of them not natural blonde, but they looks good with blonde hair, maybe you should try deying your hair to blonde?😓

• That's neutral face lol.. and I like my hair color.. 😊

• Those girls are very pretty. Blonde hair is my favorite, even more than colorful hair. But I agree, emo girls are the best.

I like fake blonde more than natural. I like fake colors I guess. I like more of the white blonde like thisπŸ‘‡πŸ»

<a target="_blank" class="media-link" href="https://s-media-cache-ak0. pinimg. com/564x/1d/81media2. fdncms. com/.../cue_lusterphile-1. jpg17. jpg

http://media2. fdncms. com/gambit/imager/going-platinum/u/inlineslideshow/2544531/cue_lusterphile-1. jpg

But I do like natural blonde as well

0|1
    0|0
    • Links are not working for me today lol

• Show All
    • I know girls who have natural platinum blonde hair though.

• @spuitkaas I know a girl as well. But she is a stupid girl πŸ˜‚

• There are beautiful blonde girls just like there are beautiful brunette girls. And beautiful redheads. And beautiful raven haired girls. You catch my drift?

0|1
    0|0
  • In real life I don't know many guys who prefer blondes actually. My boyfriend is often the exception here. Only foreign guys from countries like Turkey, Spain, Italy etc go crazy for it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Your boyfriend he's a lucky guy, he so lucky to have you, well I think there so many guys prefer blondes, you just never meet them yet. The best blondes should be in America, But I know a lot of dutch girls are blnodes, Especially during the FIFA World Cup.

• They're all very pretty. My best girlfriend is a blonde... go team blondes!

1|1
    0|0
    • So did you ever try to be a blonde?

• I was a natural strawberry blonde in high school. I went blonde once and felt too washed out and blande personally. I have reaaaaally white skin.

• Some look hot

0|1
    0|0
  • They're very pretty!

0|1
    0|0
  • They are pretty but there are too many duckfaces and stuff.

0|1
    0|0
    • Young girls doing duck face are super cute :)

• I think it's been overdone even though just about everything young girls do is cute like young guys do lots of cute things too♡

• So, the question should be. Do you like box blondes. these aren't real blondes.

2|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I know some of them aren't real blondes, but these pics just for an example

• Most of them aren't a natural blonde.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think all of those pictures are of women wearing a shit ton of make up.

0|1
    0|0
    • You don't like women wear makeup?

• Show All
    • You know it's hard to find the true beauty in the society, and you are right, shuold not just defined by just a pretty face, but they are pretty enough and you're right again they may very bitchy, well I also think every girl has a bitchy side, Am I right?

• 'pretty enough' is not true beauty. True beauty is defined by someone who you can truly call beautiful by their actions, words and exterior. You don't know these women, so you can't say that. No, you are not right. Being bitchy means expressing it, not every girl expresses it or thinks in that way.

• I think some people look great blonde. I can't pull it off, though. It washes me out.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think blonde hair that doesn't look excessively fake looks beautiful. the ones u posted doesn't do it for me, but thats mainly because i dont like the heavily fake look on anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. I'm a blonde myself ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • These are all dyed blondes

0|1
    0|0
  • I love blonde girls they are sexy (I am bi)

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure they are.

0|1
    0|0
  • These girls aren't even natural blondes lol

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Meh, prefer redheads

4|1
    0|0
  • It's fun how you only posted fake blondes. lol
    Anyway, I am personally attracted to "nordic" features a lot. They make me feel confortable. Maybe it is because i resemble those a bit.

2|1
    0|0
  • I think hair colour doesn't make someone hot
    If a girl is hot then she's hot either she's blonde or brunette or any other by the way these are hot blondes 💁

2|0
    0|0
  • I really like blondes too. I love brunettes too, probably even more though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh you bet I do. My favorite hair color on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, nothing against blondes. But the attention begging selfies are a put off. Just smile. That'll do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are and some aren't.

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is a tall blonde. Many blonde girls make me crazy.
    (I do not like all of those you posted though.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeahh. I like blondes <3.. I think they look so unique

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes are very pretty, but not my type. I love redheads most by far.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never found it particularly attractive

1|1
    0|0
  • Blondes are VERRRRY boring, VERRRRRY common, and far too average

0|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunnettes are way better tho

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. They're beautiful but I think redheads are sexier!

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I'm a minority on this but although I often find blonde women to be beautiful. I have never been attracted to blonde hair. Like if I judge purely by the structure of thier face they're attractive and I can agree that some girls look more attractive as blondes but I've never been attracted by blonde hair itself. I have with red hair and brunette hair and even some crazy colored hair. But never blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • i was always a brunettes guy. sorry.

2|2
    0|0
  • None of them are real blondes...

3|0
    0|0
  • I like real blondes. Not fake ones

4|2
    0|0