Wearing a thong bikini on spring break with friends?

These types have been in for a while now.. but whats your opinion? I ask because im now regretting saying i would do this if the broncos lose lol

• Dont do it
  • Its just a butt
  • Who cares - go for it
  • Other
The dare was by my guy friends (obviously) but i didn't think theyd remember.. the other girls will wear cheeky bikinis but id be the only one in a thong

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it.

But how I categorize you (fun/one night stand material or keeper type will depend on how sure you are of yourself.

This means the more attention seeking you are (with your actions), the less I'd see you as a fun type and I'll change to conform to fit that type of friendship.

Attention whore types attracted men but women don't seem to be able to distinguish good from the bad as long as they feel wanted.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can but it will look bad on you for first impressions and be careful of guys who might think because you show it that they can touch it. If for a bet maybe wear it for a bit then put on a wrap afterward or change your bathing suit. Especially if you are going to be around new people you don't know.

What Guys Said 9

• it was a gamble you lost. pay up lol.
    it is just a butt, even if not as skimpy, your girl friends will be there too in bathing suits, and if it is spring break, you won't be the only person there in a thong go for it and laugh about it later.

• Context matters. If you're the most exposed relative to the girls around you then it definitely attracts more attention to yourself.

• If you are into it then go for it. Maybe you can just wear it anyway and not care about the bet.

Are your friends supposed to the same thing based on the bet too?

• I think most guys would support you in that decision lmao

• Aren't bikini thongs kinda normal? Is it really considered forward where you live? I mean I see them all the time at beaches. Unless you're one of those tennagers who spend most of your life playing online games it shoudln't be something out of this world.

• if you have the body for it and it's what you wanna wear... sure why not

• People care too much about dumb shit.

• Show that ass girl.

• tbh as long as you don't get drunk which will probably happen you won't get pregnant

because when those guys see you wearing that the first thought in their mind will be to open your thighs and destroy your pussy

What Girls Said 1

• I said other.
    Are your friends boys & girls? If boys are included, did they come up with the suggestion? If so, that's pretty straight forward.

You said you regret challenge, therefore you aren't comfortable. So why put yourself in a situation like that?

Or, you could take the challenge literally and wear a thong bikini with a regular bikini underwear over it, because then you'r actually wearing a thong bikini.