Are my boobs to big?

Are my boobs to big?

Okey so i guy i met said my boobs were to big and he dident want me because of it. I don't think they are but i got insecure anyway...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 57

• 1 less ass whole in ur life? Be happy about it. I read some where bigger natural boobs = more fertility, and they are not so bid thats makes it bad o. o (with bad i mean later in life u get back problems and have to reduce them)

Answering with my opinion:

This guy dont know wut to do with them and panic? It looks ok girl. My girlfriend have smaller and wanted them to be bigger (around that size looks perfect). Dont be insecure. ure gorgeous dont think about it thats a stupid reason.

• He's probably into tiny Asian women, don't take it personally.

• He was being an ass.

Buy saying. what. he did he knew he would feed your insecurities. THAT was his goal.

Don't bother keeping a shithead like that in your life in any way.

And no, your boobs are not too big. They seem to suit you just fine.

• Yeah, what?

@asker Yr figure (from what's visible in the photo) is beautifully proportional.

We all have our bad hair days and our bad mirror days. But, if yr gna let this kind of comment get you down, at least let it be a comment that isn't totally insanely stupidiculous?
      LOL

See, I want that stupid heart icon back now, because this thumbs-up thingy ain't the same.
      Consider yrself hearted. <3

• The above, confusing line should read:

'By saying what he did, he knew that he would feed your insecurities. THAT was his goal.'

(Entered by voice input. Did not check prior to hitting send.)

• Picture is too dark. Hard to see.
    But if a guy rejects you for that reason then he is not worth being with.

• Not a very good picture, but from what I can tell I think they're perfectly fine. Regardless he sounds like a douche who you should stop talking to and shouldn't worry about what he has to say.

• http://i.imgur.com/uDNqsKs.gif
    Na fam, forget that guy. That's just his preference. He thought they were too big. Which sounds kind of petty on his part, just saying.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, that which one person finds beautiful or admirable may not appeal to another.

If you're naturally that way then surely that's not a bad thing, its not something that should make you feel insecure. I don't like it when people ask themselves "are they too big/small" because that's not a healthy way to think.

You should be confident in yourself and be proud of who you are.

• I'm a bad judge.
    BUT
    You have them, thus you have to accept them. If your boyfriend doesn't like them, change the boyfriend.

• It almost looks like you are wearing a push-up bra. So that makes it harder to tell if you are too big.

• No, you're Boobs look so Ho... I mean... they look a perfectly normal size :)

• They look nice to me.

• No, they're just adorable. Nature endowed you.

• What does he like men

• I don't understand the problem. Big is cool man!

• They're perfect

• If he loves you he'll accept you for however you are, if he can't than he's a real jerk who doesn't deserve you

• They are perfect. The guy you met must have something wrong with him because boobs have to be REALLY frickin massive to be "too big"

• Hard to tell with this pic but I don't think so. It's just his preference that's all. Someone will think they're too small. Others will think they're perfect. Don't take it too seriously.

• Really hard to tell in this pic. They don't look big at all. I can't say I have ever heard a guy say this.

• This guy must be gay

• They are like 32b? Lol

• too big? doesn't look like insane big... are 32 D maybe? i dont know but u aren't something out of the world

• guys have different tastes

• Lol he's just bad at rejecting someone

That pic is too hard to tell

• I think they are medium

• Some Guys like bigger boobs, Some like smaller ones. Maybe he just prefererd smaller ones, But that doesn't mean your boobs are too big :)

• Not at all. They look great. :)

• You have what B cups?
    Guy is a liar.
    He probably had another reason.

• They definitely don't look too big

• I think he has his priority wrong...

• no they are not too big and if dumps you because of that than he was the wrong one for you anyway

• More from Guys
    27

What Girls Said 12

• He's one out of a few billion. Most guys like big boobs. Don't get disheartened.

• How are your boobs too big? They look average to me. He just sounds like an asshole. Don't worry about what he says.

• That is the craziest reason to get rejected lol.
    Don't be insecure about your boobs! They look nice.

• Big and nice :)

• They're fine.. that guy had a micropeen

• Can't really tell by that dreadful pic.. What size are you?

• that s new...
    wanna trade?

• They're not too big. They look good and most guys would like to date someone with those boobs.

• They look nice for the rest of your body :)

• Uhmmmm noooooo they're not too big

• no. forget that idiot

• Absolutely not