Honestly, how do I look?

So basically, I don't think I've ever really attracted guys beyond being just friends, which would be fine if it weren't for the fact that I'm about to turn 21, hahaha. I've not thought much of it until now, but it's really starting to freak me out!

I'm reserved, not necessarily shy, but I'm always really friendly to people and enjoy going out in more relaxed settings (concerts/pubs/house parties, not too keen on clubs)! I'm pretty independent and I've always kind of done my own thing (usually hiking/camping/running or anything outside), but I do have a group of friends that I'm really tight with, so it's not like I'm a complete loner haha. Anyways my love life has *literally* been non-existent since I've been alive (like never even been kissed, omg), and now other people (i. e. family/friends/friends of friends) have been commenting on it and I'm starting to worry that there's something wrong! I'm fairly confident and I'm not religious or anything so it's not like this is intentional, haha.

What is wrong with me?

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing - You are a beautiful young girl who just hasn't met right guy yet

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• there's nothing wrong with you hun. Believe it or not your still young, why settle down at your prime age. However, if you really want to, just make sure you are putting out flirty vibes with guys instead of just friendship vibes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Fine💁🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • Try flirting

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your really pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • send a picture and then we can decide from there..

0|0
    0|0
  • You look pretty

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!