I'm convinced I'm not attractive?

Is it because of my eyebrows? I noticed that more attractive people tend to have full eyebrows (usually). I can't think of how to improve myself. Any tips?
I'm convinced I'm not attractive?

The real question should be: are my eyebrows full?

Most Helpful Girl

• your good looking maybe you just need a wardrobe change

What Girls Said 8

• I think you have full eyebrows. You aren't unattractive. You are pretty average. Maybe try some facial hair?

• Hair cut, pluck eyebrows, exercise, eat healthy, boom👍🏼 good to go. Dont give up

• If you are insecure about your eyebrows go get them done. I've dated guys who get them done. I don't have an issue with it.

• Your eyebrows are on point man! I think you look great. Maybe using skin care & moisturizer will make you feel more confident? It does for girls sometimes.

• Groom your eyebrows, get a trendier hair cut like a fade and grow out your beard.

• You look good dude

• I think its your face shape

• You're not attractive.

What Guys Said 10

• You can totally groom your eyebrows if you want to

• Alright. Here's a couple things that in my opinion would held.

*Wax eyebrows
    *loose some cheek fat.
    If you loose that cheek fat your jawline will show more and yeah.

But other than that I'd say your good to go dude.

• What's with your concern about your eyebrows? You should be thinking about your weight at this point, you seem to be very out of shape. If you feel unattractive and want to improve yourself how about start working out and actually work to look good?

It's just my honest opinion. Also, you might also consider facial hair but just get in shape already and stop worrying about nonsense.

• Stop being a chick!

• You look good, eyebrows seem fine to me

• Did you try another eyebrow look? For me the brows are ok but why not experiment with it.

I guess you would look even better a beard. Because: Hmm... 'Wow, that clean shaven guy looks super manly.' Said no one ever. :)

• English is not my mother language. German is. Wanted to say: Would be interessting to see if a beard would suit you. Girls? What you say?

• Faceshape. Your eyebrows are sick as hell bro

• what do you mean sick as hell?

• lol are you being honest?>

• Hell yeah I am. Your have a good face, you head shape just kind of makes you look a little chubs no offense. Mine is too so, ya know. But you do have a great face man

• You look like a Native American or aztec, get some aztec jewelry and sound like a native American.

Maybe a wicked bone necklace with alligator teeth. Don't get a haircut and girls will fall for you.

• My mother is predominantly Spaniard descent but my father is fully native/Aztec... I'll admit you made me laugh and you're getting the mho for your fuckery

• You do realize fine means high quality it really annoys me people use that word to describe someone how they look

• I called her high quality. So what?

• Your Welcome

• You can describe someone as "fine" by the way. I'm sure you're referring to the ghetto negative stereotype of calling someone "fine", but, in reality, it's actually OK to call someone that. I will say there's *probably* a smidgen of objectification to it but oooo well.

• Eyebrows is not the problem. Your face just needs a little more sculpting, work out to get it slimmer.