What was so hot about 'Angelina Jolie'?

I dont get what was so amazing about her,... i finds girls like Scarlett johansson and Megan fox stunning...

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't stand megan and my dad doesn't like Scarlett. Angelina just has the best lips ever

Most Helpful Girl

• Attractiveness is subjective to an extent.

I think Angelina was naturally really good looking before all the surgery.
    <a target="_blank" class="media-link" href="http://images-cdn. moviepilot. com/image/upload/v1426603145/celebrating-female-action-heroes-angelina-jolie-482090f0-2media. syracuse. com/.../... jpg-bbec2a5a3d335539. jpg.../... I0NzEyNjc4OTIz. jpgerich. net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Angelina-Jolie3. jpg

But she's definitely still attractive, in my opinion.
    http://a1. files. beautyeditor. ca/image/upload/c_fit, cs_srgb, dpr_1.0, q_80, w_620/MTE5NTU2MzI0NzEyNjc4OTIz. jpg
    http://media. syracuse. com/entertainment/photo/angelina-joliejpg-bbec2a5a3d335539. jpg

What Guys Said 18

• I think she had a very exotic look about her when she was younger, I think that is what got her the attention
    www.lovethispic.com/.../...oung-Angelina-Jolie.jpg

• How old is she there? 13? :p

• @Matt2k No idea just keyed young Angelina Jolie into Google images for a reference photo

• Hmm yes she does look quite exotic in this picture..

• watch Hackers or Gia, and you get a better idea why she was seen so highly.
    but that was then. quite a while ago. she is very skinny, and, well, significantly older now. still pretty, but i don't get why people act like she is still 20 and smoking hot.

• It's her a symmetrical features of her face mostly that they are looking at but I agree with you , I find Scarlett and Megan really are hot

• she is exotic , i think she's pretty but not as pretty as everyone makes her to be , but she is different , different features stand out

• I never got her or Megan to be honest. Would agree with Scarlett though.

• I think she's hot... To me its her lips and her bedroom eyes that gives that attractiveness.

• blow job lips

• it's so hot when a girl makes out with her brother

• I don't see it either.

• she is ok, nothing special

• She was mainstream actress slutty before it was everywhere.

• I think exotic in my opinion would be girls like Cara Delevingne. It's the eye brows.
    Angelina is pretty but not my type

• To me she's overrated. She has dead cold eyes like Victoria Beckham.

• her eyes and lips they attract the most

• Maybe her boobs?

• Scarlett and Megan are good looking, but they aren't sexy. Angelina Jolie is just okay to me, but I bet she is great in the sack.

• I think Angelina Jolie is hot but in my opinion I think Megan Fox is hotter and Scarlet Johanasson but I also think Jennifer Aniston is hotter I love Jennifer Aniston

• angelina jolie looks good but, she is not too special , she is overrated, my ex girlfriend looked better than her

What Girls Said 15

• Well everyone has different tastes...

To speak specifically about Angerlina Jolie, well she has nice eyes, and her weird huge lips can attract most men. even if they are all wrinkles. D: That always looked ugly to me... and I always thought she had man face features, (like squaredish face and manly jaw... and other small aspects that look masculine) and her body is way too skinny for my eyes to define her as "hot". ... but I think it's her eye "color" and big lips. ... cause most men think sexual in terms of hot... like big lips sucking on their little worm and looking into their pretty eyes. ... so they conclude she's hot. The end LOL :D!

Megan fox is hot in my opinion. BEFORE and AFTER sugeries. she looks awesome in both natural and artificial ways. .. and has no man features in my opinion, eventhough they've compared her to angelina so many times... (she might have copied her in many ways, but she's still more FEMININE to me, than angelina)

Scarlett is pretty. and sometimes can look hot.

• She's got such gorgeous facial structure, like strong cheekbones and a strong jawline (but not so strong it looks masculine), she's got great lips and teeth, and pretty eyes

She's always worn natural makeup and had really lush, natural looking hair, so that compliments her beauty and everything

Megan fox & scarlett johansson are gorgeous too, just in different ways. Angelina has that really naturally gorgeous look, Megan has that bikini model, hottest girl on the planet look, and Scarlett has a really soft, pretty look

• She's a beautiful woman with beautiful features. Your tastes just run for softer features it sounds like.

• Um.

Pretty much every celeb is considered "hot" by someone but the thing about Angelina is that she's very sexual and wild, almost taboo. I think a lot has to do with her personality.

She very dominant, in case you haven't noticed she wears the pants in her relationship with Brad.

Haha.

:\

• Her lips are beautiful and her eyes are gorgeous.

• She fits the golden ratio mask perfectly, which is considered by the general human eye as perfection.

• She was the face of lara Croft
    I always wanted to look like her when I was younger
    With her dark hair and light eyes and good figure
    And her lips were popular before Kylie 😂😂😂

• I mean she has nice eyes
    high cheekbones so a nice face structure
    fitting nose
    and great great lips
    nice body and tits
    nice skin tone
    and most importantly her attitude and demeanor, the characters she play, her past, actions etc..

• maybe it's the way she carries herself.
    i prefer them too, though

• angelina jolie has the most amazing lips i've ever seen. she's also vey kind hearted, and strong. she had her breasts removed to beat cancer. she screams inspiration and i'd totally make out with her

• I think Jolie is ugly.

• I think it's just her elegance and big lips

• The lips because apparently black features are celebrated on non black women...

• she is overrated

• scarlett johansson is fugly, gross and untalented. megan fox is a 10 and so is jessica lowndes.