Like my progress?

I didn't realize how much better I look until I compared these two photos. What a difference only 2 months makes. What do you guys think? And do any guys have tips on gaining weight? I haven't gained much since I started.Like my progress?

What Girls Said 1

• Is the first pic the most recent? Because i love your body in that pic

What Guys Said 2

• Damn to say you've only been lifting for two months wow you can see a bit more clear definition in the abs maybe the arms but don't have a good angle on them for the first one. I'd say your doing very well I've been going to the gym for a year and a half about 8 months serious though and first 2 months when getting serious with supplements etc didn't see much change you must have really good genes. You should just keep what your doing man clearly have a very low body fat percentage and abs look good already. Here's a long read on proper diet and exercise: http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

• Haha thanks man! I noticed it way more in my arms and chest I can actually grab my pex before it was just bone. But yah do supplements really help you? I've been thinking about throwing down $100 for some Whey or something I don't know though. I think that will help me bulk up a bit more

• Honestly if your young and don't have money you shouldn't get them. They don't work as well as advertised and some of them have shit in them that's not advertised so that it works like it says. The thing that will get you 90% of your results is proper well balanced diet with calculated calories and daily servings of all nutrients. I hope the link helps.

• Don't concentrate on the number on the scales, it is how you look that is important.