How to get a date to Sadie Hawkins?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honey, find a boy in school who you know doesn't have a girlfriend - likely a shy guy - but also a guy who you think is cute enough or nice enough (even though, if he's shy, you may not know him well enough). Almost certainly, he will be very happy to be picked to go to a Sadie Hawkins dance. *sigh, no girl ever asked me :( *

• I'm sorry no one ever chose you. :( I have chosen a guy but he kind of hovers near the popular crowd and the queen bee of the school hates me. (Whole other story) He doesn't have a girlfriend that I know of but I'm pretty awkward and shy. I'm friends with him on Facebook should I ask him through it or in person? He is friends with my older brother who is away at college. (I am also speaking a bit strangely because I recently got a tongue piercing)

• You are welcome young lady!

Keep in mind something: Many boys your age are just as scared of girls and insecure as you are about boys. This is part of the excitement and wonder about being a teenager. Believe me, enjoy this because it comes once in life. Even if you are shot down and the boy doesn't want to go with you and even if you miss out on the Sadie Hawkins dance, know that there is a boy out there who will find you amazing and who will love you. Go for it!

What Guys Said 4

• I suppose the easy answer is just ask a boy - I know it sounds simple but try and have a bit of confidence in yourself, it will help with asking a boy.

• You ask a guy to go.

• Lol! try XHamster.. it was so nice question..

• You ask

What Girls Said 0