Are the color and size of your ariolas and nipples important?

I have quite large ariolas and brown nipples and I'm told that small ariolas and pink are considered more attractive.
Is this true?

I have never been in such relationship before so I don't know if guys are turned off by it.

EDIT: I'm also quite pale (as an Asian) but I tend to have very dark nipples and ariolas. :/
My ariolas are around 2 inches.

Most Helpful Guy

• This comes up all the time on GaG.

Speaking for myself, I like large areolas and I like them dark too.

Not a turn off. Totally a turn on.
    There are many other guys who think like me.

• 2 inches,
      OK
      Medium sized then.

Large is as big as 4 inches across or larger, no kidding.

That may change the views of some of the guys that say they are put off by the large size.

• Thanks for the MHO.

• No problem. :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I have large breasts and large areolas that are brown but that's because I'm a tanned woman in general.
    I think men don't care. If he's going to a darker skinned woman he's going to expect darker nipples.
    I heard guys love big areolas (they love big anything: ass, tits, lips, hips). I have larger nipples too.
    Men just don't care as long as they get to see boobies!

What Guys Said 22

• Guys don't put a huge amount of thought into things like that - It is more about the girl than individual parts of her - If a guy meets and likes a girl, he will stay liking her the same as a person no matter what parts of her might later reveal.

• Nipples are nipples. If the girl is attractive before she takes her clothes off, almost nothing could make her less attractive when she's naked. And often a guy's penis isn't the same color as the rest of him. Some are even two-tone. It's the same kind of thing: if you find a guy attractive, he'll be more attractive with his clothes off, no matter if he's got a birthmark on his left butt cheek or his penis is more tan than his chest. If you get into that situation in the first place, you don't need to worry about your body

• I prefer pale / light lips/niples/vagial/anal areas... but I know a lot of guys who don't care.. it's a matter of taste. I tend to prefer light complexion women so that goes with the territory... I t hink if you like Asian or other ethnic women, it's not common to have those features.

• Not really, no.

• Large dark areolas draw attention to them , thus if the girl likes nipple play, they're all gain.

• 1. your Asian.. pink nipples is very rare
    2. 2" around isn't big, I've seen ones 3-4" across

If you get pleasure from them their prefect and any guy that gets the pleasure to see them will think so too.

• small and pink is attractive but big and brown are also really nice. it does not really matte what they look like but rather whether you are happy with them and then if they can be played with or not. most guys, like myself, like playing with nipples and boobs. . . .

• Big tits, colors don't matter, big areolas are turn off yea

• Honestly unless there HUGE guys really don't care about what your tits look like. Most guy like bigger tits. I don't think you need to worry.

• Color no, size yes. Big ariolas are a turn off.

• Tbh YES. The smaller the better. It's sexy af! I love pink nipples those are handsdown my favorite. Mmmm

To me the perfect size would be like the size of a nickel with a pinkish tint... those are fun and delicious! :*

• Everyone's different. Some guys will love them, some won't.

• Of course not most guys don't care at all, I know I don't so relax.

• It depends on the guy. I find ot to be hpt!

• I'm down with brown. Pink is for the week and faint of heart.

• I love large areolas and licking them.

• Doesn't matter to me.

• If for someone reason I actually had to choose, I prefer smaller and lighter colored nipples, but it's absolutely not someone I would ever choose to date/break up with someone over.

Long story short, it doesn't matter to me.

• No! No! No!

• No it doesn't matter at all.

• Wow thats so hot
    no i love brown areolas and i love wen the cover almost the whole boob its so hot..
    riled up just thinking about them
    i wish you were mine xD

• Wtf im like the exact of you but it's all good

• @thisdudejimmy
      Thats what im into especially if they're tan color/mixed
      big brown areolas i like them light brown but dark is ok too
      <3

• The ones that cover literally half the breast aren't so attractive.

What Girls Said 6

• its TOTALLY normal and absoliutely the norm for a woman who is not ethnicly white. im Asian too. south Asian. brown areola is also seen in white women too. its not a flaw whatsoever and anyone who think that or implies it is just being ignorant to normal variation. people on the internet just yap yap yap doesn't mean any thing in real life. plus anyone dating a non white girl should expect her nipples are gonna be brown. I've never heard of a man rejecting women for areola so its gotta be attractive :p relax, ur hot!! u will see when u get intimate with someone trust me

as for areola size, its gonna vary too! 2 inches is normal too!! i always wanted mine that size. it sounds sooo erotic and vibrant. the contrast between boob and areola is the hottest thing abotut a boob!! mine are like 1 inch and light brown/ tan when flat (and one nip is slightly inverted) and when hard literally turn into half inch hershey kisses with pinker nipple in the middle. like they look like COMPLETELY different nipples. at frst i found it weird but guess what its normal too. dont worry.

• I was turned off once from a girl with massive nipples before. I just couldn't... I don't know. i couldn't get hard. Looking at them was a buzz kill. But I'm extremely picky so. Thats me. I'm weird like that. My preference is small and pink. Mmmm that's hot

• @thisdudejimmy the problem is ur problem not hers then. u said it, u are picky. i would say most men willing to interracially date are not that picky. are u white? white men I've known are the pickiest af about womens bodies but its ok just go for white girls and u should be ok. there's enough making colored girls feel bad about their bodies out there for this lifetime tbh. we can't help our skin color or areola size. what do u want us to do? if its leave u alone, no problem.

• Yes, also the colour of your butthole matters and the colour shade your pinky toe has! All these are essential criterias, duh!

*sarcasm off*
    Really? Most (99%) of guys won't give a sh*t about it.

• At least from what I see here, it seems to matter. lol

• On this site men also whine about the stupidest things on this planet.
      You shouldn't take them seriously.
      If the world worked like the majority of guys think around here, the world would be very different...

• Yes my ex girlfriend used to be a model. She would use anal bleach all the time to achieve the perfect pink color

• I think a large percentage of guys prefer pink small ones yes

• Depends on the man. Some men find that attractive and some men don't. What is most important is that you like your body. Confidence is sexy and that isn't just a saying.

• I never had problems with mine. They're small, brown and very pointy. I like them

• Who cares what guys think? It's not like you have any control over it...
    I mean it's the same as saying any guy with a penis size below 7 inches is not good enough... It's totally unreasonable.