Girls, do I look out of shape? Does it look like I would have problems getting a fit girlfriend?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Look into isagenix. Seriously, I love it. I used it to amp up my workouts. If you want information let me know and I'll private message you.

• Okay thanks. Can you tell me what it is?

• Most people have 2 shakes a day and a balanced meal. I got on it because I was anemic, my doctor actually recommended it, I haven't been anemic since, and my stomach doesn't bother me anymore and I'm not tired anymore.

Definitely do your own research :).

• Okay I will look into it further. Thanks for the info.

What Girls Said 14

• I think the majority of fit girls you would have a difficult time getting. Unless you're just looking for someone with a flat belly without her having to workout for it. You could get that. A fit girl usually wants her man to be fit. People that eat healthy and workout regularly take it very seriously, they would want that in common with their lover. If you're asking if you're attractive and could get a pretty skinny girl then yes.

• Yeah that is what I mean a thin girl.

• I do try to work out and eat right actually but I don't seem to get the results.

• You are, in point of fact, out of shape. But, you have obvious potential -- even now, you have a good ratio of shoulders to waist, despite the love handles.

If you diet HARD and hit the gym HARD, you could look awesome within a few months. You've got the broad shoulders and the smaller waist -- the latter of which is mostly genetic -- so, you could get a nice v-taper shape to yr upper body, with some work and some knowledge.

• Average. Though if you want a fit girlfriend, then you should at least try to be fit yourself. It would only be fair.

• Nope you look just fine you are not fat, but If you want to get toned, I say go for it

• Your ok. Not the best in shape tho

• Going to be very honest but don't take this the wrong way. I you really want to date a fit girl you should work really hard on your body just like they work hard on theirs. And for starters you should just shave the happy trail first.

• you re ok
    why selfish though

• I don't think a fit girl would date you until you shave that crap and hit the gym

• Yes I would say that you are out of shape but some girls dig the dad bod so hey good luck man. One love💚

• Your body reminds me of Howard Walowitz from the Big Bang theory

• You need to shave, lose the stomach fat and then do weights.

• just work out a little and eat better

• tbh yes, you're " skinny fat "

• You look average. As long as you wear a shirt I don't think many women would care about the lack of abs.