Guys! Do I have to look like THIS to be attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• No you don't!

I don't like that model look. Think of it like women. Some women like MEGA ripped guys, some like just nicely toned... to me, she's like that mega ripped guy, it's too much.

Ok, I know that probably makes zero sense, but I know what I mean :p She's too skinny, too model like, she's not for me at all. I mean look at her legs, not good, far too skinny.

I think this is how women think they should look, but it's based around other women and womens magazines (written by women) not men. Look at page 3 girls and playboy bunnies- they have more meat on their bones.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 56

• No, that's gross, she's so underweight and skinny.

• She is NOT attractive. Very underweight /skinny. Avoid looking like her. And you don't have to look like a model to be attractive.

• Of course not. Women who look like that are the creme of the crop, the most attractive of the attractive. That's why they're famous--because there are so few of them. It is the same reason why male athletes and body builders are famous. No one realistically expects everyone to look like them, but the few that do are sources of inspiration to be celebrated.

• Hahaha she's creme of the crop? Lmao ok

• What can I do to look better?

• I don't know.

• That is definitely underweight to me

• This is another one of those obvious, "no", answer questions but you still had to ask it anyways. May I ask you why? Does something anger you.

• It helps, but no.

• Yes, you do

• No. Definitely not. In fact, I'd say you shouldn't look like that. Curves are nothing to be ashamed of. Be proud of yourself for being healthier than most models ever

• That's absolutely disgusting

• No not at all.

• She looks like a stick with balloons attached to it. I don't find this attractive, it's meh, so definitely NOT.

• No, your thigh should be thicker than your kneecap! lol

• No, please don't :/

• no she doesn't even look that good

• Nope!

• I don't find her very attractive

• Way to skinny, so no!

• lol no. this is not even attractive.

• No she needs to eat something to look attractive

• You don't HAVE to, but it wouldn't hurt.

• This look isn't attractive 😒😒😒

• A little more weight would make her look better for me my taste anyway.

• Lol hell yeaaaaaa

• What's funny?

• There are no boobs there, betaboi

• Lmao I am beta? You are one trying to look like zombie from walking dead dude. Lol

• Ew... Definitely not my type. Too bony and malnourished looking.

• Oh NOOOOO!!

• Yup, its mandatory these days, except with a less-Italian look. the model above has that mediterrarean look which is of course not as attractive as nordic or anglo-saxon.

• Nah, she doesn't look bad I think but you don't have to be THAT skinny.

• No you don;t look like your a plastic doll of a humanoid that never eats. Most guys like girls who don't look like they were made in a factory. The girl in the pic looks fake.

• No... is this some kind of thing where you're trying to say that all men are shallow assholes? XD

• Yes of course

• More from Guys
    26

What Girls Said 9

• What like you're about to die? Absolutely not. The average guy doesn't find overly skinny girls attractive just like they don't find overly fat girls attractive. Just because this extreme is gross doesn't make the other extreme acceptable. They still don't want to date fat girls.

• I do find her body attractive, but this is not the only type of body that can be attractive. In other words: you don't need to look like this to be attractive.
    Just eat healthy, exercise a little bit and you will be fine. 😌

• She's not exactly healthy looking sweetheart.

• @Matt2k
      Click on the like button and it disappears, problem solved. 💁

• Yeah did it.

So I take it you already knew what you wanted to hear when you asked this question? ;)

I do agree though.

• For some guys yes, that's all they want, but for other guys that's the opposite of what they want. Not all guys are going to have the same opinion.

• No, you don't have to look like that to be attractive.

• No? She has breast implants too so your fine trust me

• No. A lot of guys don't like skinny girls.
    I like that body tho

• Oh my god this girl is so not attractive. She looks anorexic and I hate the spacing between her boobs. Like I literally can't describe how much I hate this model 0-0

• honestly she's not that attractive

• That is too skinnyyyyy.