Do You think I have any potential as a underwear model?

Please add any advice you can think off
Do You think I have any potential as a underwear model ?

• yes
  • No
For anyone thaz thinks no, can you tell me why or what u think I should work on
Haha thanks for the compliment, it wasn't creepy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you have the potential but the underwear models I see most often have a fuller body. Your body is great you're sexy but depending on who you want to model for, you'd need to consume more protein and work out a bit more.

• Thank you and im working on that right now but its diffucult for me to gain weight.

• Yeah i know a lot of guys in that position, women usually have the opposite problem. Lol
      Good luck!

• Thank you :)

What Girls Said 17

• Tbh? Long odds, dude.

If you look at prominent male underwear models, you'll notice that they all have a certain type of silhouette, which you don't have.

Specifically, they have THICK waists. They don't have a super-pronounced V-taper with a tiny waist, like top fitness models and bodybuilders. Instead, their high waist and low waist measurements are almost identical.

In other words, between the lats and the hips, their bodies are a lot like cylinders.
    Typically, they have surprisingly large waist circumferences, despite being so lean -- again, because they're just so naturally thick.

Look at Kellan Lutz (Twilight dude, also prominent underwear model). He has the kind of build that I'm talking about.
    You'll see what I mean -- you don't have that kind of build.
    Even when Kellan Lutz is at single-digit percentages of bodyfat, he has a 32" waist. That's insanely big, compared to most -- I mean, most bodybuilders and fitness guys have 28/29/30" waists at that level of leanness.

You also have the wrong kind of oblique shape, too. You have the kind of obliques that flare out at the bottom, and that also works against you here. There isn't much you can do about that, other than to NEVER train yr obliques directly.
    Can't emphasize that enough. You have the kind of obliques that might actually look like love-handles if yr wearing a tight light-colored shirt. If you train them, that will become worse.

You could get into modeling, but, you'd want to go for the kind of jobs that are better suited to yr body. For instance, you could do well with slim-fit suits and the like, in print/catalog modeling, depending on yr other measurements. (Catalog is pretty specific -- you pretty much need to be between 5'10" and 6'1" and wear a size 38 regular or 40 regular jacket. Print is more flexible, but, the closer you are to "catalog" measurements, the more demand there'll be for yr type.)

• haha well thank you for ur input

• You have a nice body but there are many guys with very nice bodies, as a male model it is all about the face and since I didn't see your face I voted no since 98% of guys do not have the face that they need to get into modelling. Its not about being hot - its about being classy, rich, but not intimidating or competitive (guys don't like guys who make them feel ugly by looking better then them) - those guys get the modelling gigs - guys who are charming without being so hot that they make ordinary guys feel bad about themselves.

• Thank you for your advice and input, it seemed really thought out. Im Trying to do so low grade stuff I know im not a ready to go big yet so thats why I didn't show my face yet. There plenty of underwear gigs that dont show your face and im just trying to make some extra cash not make it my career.

• I have not been in the modelling industry but that is what people who are in the modelling industry have told me.

• oh thats to bad I was hopeing I could talk to you privately for more advice

• Yes Sexy Bod

• 1) Depends what your face looks like
    2) You're almost there. You could do it now for smaller underwear brands maybe? but for the big guys e. g Calvin, Hilfiger, Armani, you might need to get bigger and more toned.

• like she said

• Thank you for the comment, I completly agree. I working on that at the moment but im intresred in just doing really small jobs to try and get extra money :)

• Your body looks pretty awesome, so I'm gonna say yes :)

• Yea I could see that

• Thank you :). Feel free to throw advice or comments in.

• OOOOOOOOO YES!!! for sure

• Dude, nice body. Not to sound like a creepo.

• Work on ur abs and u will😊

• perfect body

• Yeah, probably if you add more muscle

• Yess I would just advice you to bulk up a bit more in the pectorals region otherwise you look great

• haha alright thank you for the advice

• Yesssss u can take it out wow

• Haha this is for underwear modeling not nude so I dont think I need to show or get anyoe opinion on that lmao

• I guess

• Anything U think I should improve on? feel free to critique:)

• You have a really nice and sexy body, first of all.
    But I think (from what a friend of my sister's who is an swimwear model tells her) that it needs to be fuller. your hands cover most of your arms in these shots, but from what I can see, it seems like you might need to work on your biceps. Also, correct me if I'm wrong of course, but I think I see your ribs on the first and second picture? I think you might need to gain some weight, consume more protein etc... Finally, your face is also important.
    But hey, like I said, you're on the right path, you have potential! so I'd say you have a chance :) (and you're young, so plenty of time to work on it ;) )

• Thanks for taling the time to write all that I apreciate it. Im working in getting fuller and gaining weight at the moment. Also those arnt my ribs actually there just muscle on top of ribs I forgey whay thete called but there usually refered to as cuts. Thanks again :) feel free to give me anymore adive you have haha

• Ok, my bad sorry :)

• its no prob i actually thought they were my ribs to for a while... then i noticed one day they move diffently then bone and there a give to then so no worriess haha. Thank you again

• Love the happy trail too ;) u can totally be a model of any kind!

• Thank you :). Im actually thinking abouting geting rid of it so I can look cleaner

• oh cool, Im trying to see what diffent age groups are into. Is there anything u think i should improve or any others comments u would like to make?

• Nah ur perff

• Yes...

What Guys Said 4

• Welcome to site - I don't see why not

• not that i should be lookin'...

stuffing ur crotch? smh

• the ladies say yes
    so I'll agree with them
    how does your face look
    and im guessing you are really skinny
    are the only things I would have to question

• I like to think that my face prettz good haha and yea im kinda skinny im working on that right now

• you are 19 your skinny it isn't a bad thing
      but im not sure how big you are, they usually want guys are not just skinny but with a little more thickness in muscle

but if you wanna find out go ask, cause I could be completely wrong and you'll be in underwear soon lol

• thanks

• Where is your dick? When I put on tight pants i have a huuuge bulge...