Guys, would date me if I was bulimia?

Im very cautious of my apperance, and this also gets in the way of my social life. I beleive sometimes i am uglyor fat, so I would like to know would guys like me better if I was skinny as a tooth pick

8

Most Helpful Guy

• You can always depend on being someone's preference... your appearance is only part of what attracts a guy. Millions of guys prefer a non-toothpick type, so just consider those guys... there is still tonnes to choose from. Meeting the right guy just takes patience!

What Guys Said 7

• Welcome to the site - I think most guys would want a connection to the person rather than a particular size

• A picture would help decide. It's not just about skinny or not. Some girls can look skinny and horrible. It's about looking healthy.

Based on your picture in GaG, you are average as far as your looks go.

• I like girls for their personality more than looks. Bulimia would be a dealbreaker.

• I'd dump you if I found out about that.

• Less. Much less.

• I actually think your pretty

• I was thinking would you like to be friends I love making new friends

• Proper verb usage is important.

I would date a woman with bulimia. But I wouldn't date bulimia.