How can my hair grow faster?

Right now it's above my shoulders and I want it to be like this! :(

How can my hair grow faster?

Most Helpful Guy

• Biotin and garlic

What Guys Said 4

• Shower everyday if not twice a day and avoid chemical shampoo and conditioner try rinsing your hair and when it's dry brush cornflour through it to keep it soft

• Wow, cornflower? Sounds interesting. Have you tried it yourself?

• I haven't personally but my sisters used to do it to keep hair dye in for longer

• Okay, thank you for the pointers! :)

• Water it like a chia pet

• That looks like it took years to grow. Short of getting extensions I'm not sure there are really many shortcuts.

• But I've been waiting years and stayed at the same length. I've got friends whose hair grows within months.

• Straighten the hell out of that thing

• Don't be rude.

• @ClassicRocker that's what I'm sayin brah

• @ClassicRocker I don't want straight hair. And doing that is damaging which in turn leads to breakage which eventually makes your hair break off and become short again. I want my hair to be just as healthy as much as I want it to be long.

What Girls Said 2

• Eat healthier foods that are rich in protein.
    Use sulfate free shampoo that's appropriate for your hair type
    Take good care of your hair in general, this includes: not brushing it while it's wet, using hair oils & masks, avoiding heat styles, etc.. ...

• Beautiful