Can leggings be worn as pants?

I never wear leggings without something long enough to cover the booteh. I'm confident with my body, but I don't feel the need to flaunt it to everyone. What's your opinion?

• Leggings should not be worn as pants.
  • Leggings can be worn as pants.
  • it depends...

Most Helpful Guy

• if they are thick enough, or if you are in the gym, at yoga, or jogging, then yeah, probably.
    but they are usually too thin, and worn to places like school and work. i've seen girls wear what look like thick pantyhose, and seem to think that that was enough or appropriate. it isn't.
    i like checking out girls as much as the next guy, but when it is made that easy, it looses its fun.

now, wearing them with something long enough to cover your behind? that's different. wouldn't bug me.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. Some legging, nope sorry. But some work. I have these leggings that are super thick and because they're thick it doesn't really outline your bum or make it obvious that it's a legging. A lot of the time people think it's pants. It really depends on how you style it too

What Guys Said 11

• "Leggings", or in my day, they called them "Spandex", are a gift from God Himself. I love healthy, young girls in Leggings. Wear them all day, Momma. They let us Men know your shape, precisely. Nothing wrong with showing us how beautiful you are.

• "Leggings should not be work as pants " Unless you want me to #EyeFuck that ass jiggling every time ya move LOL

• Depends, do you have a hot body and toned legs?

• yup, love girls in leggings :P

• Are they comfortable? If yes, will you go to jail for wearing them? If no ---> wear w/e you feel like wearing?

• Leggings are hottt

• i could wear a sweat shirt as pants.

• Only if your thin. Fat chicks in leggings is just fucking disgusting

• I wish when girls did wear them they would not cover up!!

• honestly that sounds very hot you can see her true form even her sexy butt

• hun whatever you're comfortable with

What Girls Said 13

• I think it would be a sin not to show my amazing ass in leggings everyday. 🙈

• But leggings do not possess pockets for wallets and mobile phones... I think tight fitting pants are better

• @Shruthynj I have never and would never stick anything in a pocket so pockets are absolutely useless to me. I'm a purse girl.

• Definitely a sin 😈

• Yes. I wear them everyday.

• I wear leggings as pants all of the time. They're super comfortable and go with everything. I wouldn't say wearing leggings mean you're "flaunting" anything. As long as they're not see through😂

• of course they can, I wear them all the time. just make sure they are not see through, especially when the sun shines

• Yeah. I wear them all the time

• Yeah, I wear leggings as pants all the time.

• Yes, they can be worn as pants.

• Well they can be wore as pants. But they shouldn't be.
    Leggings are just bad

• Yes but I always wear shorts over them.

• I can't stop a woman from wearing leggings as pants. If they want to, so be it. But I would never do that.

• You kinda nailed in your question.

• If there not cheap, and 2 sizes down from what u actually are, then you can pull it off !

• Yessss but only if you're confident because if you're not it shows !!