Honest answers... How do I look?

honesty please, feelings won't be hurt
Honest answers... How do I look?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a freaking amazing smile and its great that you show it off instead of making duckfaces

What Guys Said 34

• Ya look beautiful. You look have that easy-going and approachable vibe on all of them. I especially like 1 and 2 (from top to bottom).

• You look super friendly and approachable.

You seem to have a very genuine smile. You look like someone who is on top of the world.

• Very pretty. You have cute eyes, a nice small, and a very approachable demeanor that suggests you are a humble, fun-loving girl. Likewise, you have a cute figure and very pretty body.

Please rate me in my question below? I tend to be insecure.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1835611-please-give-me-a-detailed-rating

• Very friendly. Easy to talk to. Looking good.

• Pretty good looking.

• You look good

• Your look like the full package. You got a rockin body, pretty face... defiantly a good catch

• Beautiful, 8.5/10. I like your nose rings, you look like someone that's very easy to get along with

• nice ass

• You look average/not my cup of tea

• Stunning.

• you're so pretty omg

• that first picture wow

• Very pretty girl, beautiful smile!

• You are Gorgeous how old are you?

• you look good, Probably 8/10

• So hot

• You look fine, no issues that I can see

• i would fuck you till you passed out!

• cute af. Look really happy.

• Great...

• You have a great body and a nice smile so you're pretty well off lol

• you look real good,8.5/10 .
    Only thing I would change is the nose ring, Maybe try a silver one, that's a bit flashy.

• Not my type

• Pretty face. Astounding body.

• I have to smile about the "Honest answers..." because my honest answers depend on the fact "how horny" I feel ATM the answer is requested...

• Pretty attractive... sorry but who's the white girl dressed in black? :D haha

• lol my bestie Nicole

• Sorry haha, you are also really really attractive, she's justmore my type, like the kind of girl I usually dat, all comes down to personal preference really haha

• lol yeah i get you, its all good :)

• Your cute, happy , cheerful someone i can be friends with

• wow greattt

• I'll be honest... I like dat left chick in jeans in da first photo... she's so damn hot... hahahahaha... is she yer friend?

As for u just average... although avoid glasses u look better widout... but it's just ma opinion hahaha...

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 9

• You are sooo pretty wow! I think u would look prettier without the nose ring but wowwww u are beautiful!😁

• My thoughts exactly. Including the part about the nose ring.

• thanks! i wear it to distract from my huge nose :/

• Hmm... Well u should always wear what YOU want! But if you are trying to IMPROVE your looks I honestly feel that you would look nicer without the nose ring!.. But that's just my personal preference with girls.. I like natural beauty so no facial piercings and little makeup! I think u are very naturally pretty and u should embrace it 😊

• Your nose is huge and I think you would look better with a nicely kept afro or another natural hairstyle but you're pretty 😊

• The second picture of you is the best one

• I think your figure is very nice, and your smile is really pretty! You seem approachable and happy! Beautiful~

• This is going to be the truth and it might hurt a little: You're beautiful and until you you believe me this will just be another comment. You deserve to know how gorgeous you are but you shouldn't be seeking it here people are often cruel and don't understand that you are a real person. To them you are just a pretty picture. It may be hard to accept but you are amazing sometimes its harder to take a complement than criticism. But that's just the truth.

• lol i know how the internet works, I'm a big girl and all criticism can be constructive, thanks though <3

• You're cute and hot but I'm not a fan of the nose piercing

• Very cute😊

• absolutely drop dead gorgeous!

• You're so so so so pretty omg! ~*~*~*~