Your opinions pleaseee?

Your opinions pleaseee?

Just wondering what kind of vibe these photos give you about my personality and if I look okay from your point of view.. (ugly) (pretty) Taking down soon..

All opinions respected x

p. s Im on the left in the top picture.

Most Helpful Guy

• You look perfect :D Incredibly hot :D haha

• You know Im the same chick

• ahaha as like the swing picture

• Wow, I didn't know that :-O You're even hotter in these :D haha

Most Helpful Girl

• beautiful girl :)

What Guys Said 31

• Why post pics of your face if you are posting anonymously? Why not just use your profile?
    Whatever. Doesn't really matter.

OK. Instant descriptors, things that are first impressions?
    Young, pretty, happy, energetic, lively, fun, spontaneous, someone willing to try new things/adventurous/unafraid (these ones are mostly from the snake pic. you seem very comfortable and content with an animal that would freak out many girls your age, no matter how much they were assured it is safe).

• You're hurting and afraid deep down. These are things only God can fix. You are a good woman, but you must address those things and get a root within yourself.

• If only you could retake that picture with the snake. That's a pretty cool one but it would have been better had your neck been up.

• well the snake pic is cool. it makes me think you're into herpetology

• this is what i see and it might be wrong.
    i see someone who tries to act self confident but under that is self conscious. ii see someone who is fun loveing and a people person. and the last thing i see someone who is scared to try something new. you see it as a way to experience new things (adventurous in nature )

• A few pictures isn't much to go on, but if I had to guess... fun, friendly, and maybe a little silly?
    In my opinion, you are a very good looking girl. I'm guessing you're quite the little heart breaker. :P

• Young

• I really hope my little niece does not upload pictures of herself in public...

• Yea welcome to the new world I wouldn't want my sister posting pictures either

• The sad thing is there are grown men on here saying she's hot just sick

• I don't like the two girls kissing at a club or party. The rest are ok

• You're soo young!
    I'm sure you'll grow and develop into a lovely lady :)

• are you brazilian jw?

your personality seems very like someone i would be interested in know and you are pretty

• 2nd from top makes you look like a bitch, all others make you look nice/adventure loud. And you're pretty in all the other ones too! Remember, the most beautiful thing a girl can wear is her smile!

• Nice pictures; they look casual, like the best pictures must look. Very pretty, and I love that snake, ha ha! I envy you for being able to hold one.

• beautiful and sexy 👍 :)

• You look cute and pretty attractive at the same time.
    But your personality is wild girl becoz of the snake :)

• Really really pretty
    That third pic is beautiful and those braces amplify your smile

The vibe? Out of my league for sure. A great friend, it seems, with some hobbies and interests

• Ah okay cool I guess.

• The vibe I get is a typical, happy young lady. Maybe a little adventurous and brave!

• Wtf she's doing

• I like picture number 3, your smile really fits your face :)

• You look like you're all over the page, and that is awesome. You are good looking, and seem to be a happy person.

• Like your really underage...

• about your personality I can tell you're an extrovert and very pretty !

• message me when you 18 brah.

• Uglyy

• not attractive at akllllllllllll

• a HAWT Lez 😘

• You are so beautiful and sexy, can you give such tight hug to me as well ;) :p

• Do you like snake?

• You look like a really happy and bubbly chick who likes to have fun. And damn sexy too 😍

• Ohhh the swing girl? Are you Aussie by chance?

• You're cute

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 4

• Very pretty! You look like you like to stay fit, Like animals (from snake) and kind :)

• You sem like a slut

• Pictures 1, 2, and 4 seem a little staged or like maybe trying too hard.

• Average young girl