Have you ever considered plastic surgery? Would you do it?

I have always been a bit insecure about my nose and chin but the rest of my body is fine. I feel It will make me look slightly prettier but no sure if spending thousands of dollars to look slightly different will worth all the pain, recovery time, scars and money. Have you ever had plastic surgery? Do you regret it or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Never considered it. I'm just too good looking ;P

What Guys Said 6

• If technology were to advance to the point where I could safely and precisely modify every aspect of my appearance then I probably would. Id make myself into the ideal version of me that I have in my head.

However with the limitations and risks or current technology I couldn't justify it.

• Not me. I can naturally change what I want. Something might come up in the future but nothing for now.

• Nah I never have.

• Nah I'm comfortable with who I am as a human being.

• 2|0
  • Ye thought about gettin it on me finger nail

What Girls Said 10

• I have an extremely long/large nose, and I've always been insecure about it. When I was younger, I spent hours critiquing my profile in the mirror, and I thought maybe one day I would get plastic surgery. But as I grew up, I realized that it's just part of me. I still don't love it, but I've accepted it. My dad has exactly the same nose, so I see it as a connection to him. I don't want to do something that would make me look like a completely different person.

• omg I also inherited my dad's nose. Just keeping my fingers crossed that i don't pass it down to my future children even if i do i will love them regardless.

• I think about that too. But if that happens, I'll just have to do my best to help them feel good about it.

• Click on my profile.

Gaze into my eye sockets.

Look at my skin.

Where is my nose?

Where are my lips?

The only thing I have going for me are my cheek bones.

Can a doctor even help me?

• Maybe some lipo. But I'm not into being cut open, so no.

• Never considered it. I don't need or want it.

• If I decided to do, I'm sure my nose would be the issue either. But I never really thought or had the desire to do it, and I don't think I would.

• Being 16, I'm at a quite awkward stage of my life psych and body wise.

I have considered all sorts of surgical procedures from nose job to a fat transfer - heck I even thought about a hairline surgery!

At the end of the day it's all as bout embracing your flaws because if we all looked perfect we would all be average if you think about it. One love💚

• No, I would not get plastic surgery. I would rather not spend all those resources on a permanent altering of my appearance.

• Yeah, I may or may not get a breast lift or reduction in the future.

• Yes I have, we have the opportunity why not grab it?

• No. I wouldn't