Comments on possible hair color change?

hi! I'm a natural blonde and have been forever and I am kind of getting bored of it, I've been considering dying my hair. My question to you lovely people *guys and girls please* is whether or not I should and also if I should... What color? Looking for honest and open opinions! Thank you❤️❤️

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably best to experiment with something subtle at first, like some partial highlights. That way if you're not feeling it you'll be able to go back to your natural blonde easier, or if you do like it you can experiment more from there. Not sure if I'm too late in responding to this but did you end up doing anything yet?

• Lol it's okay! Thank you for your comment😊😊 nooo I haven't done anything yet, still trying to figure out what I realllyyyy want before I do it

• Thanks for most helpful! Hey I have a question I'm curious to get your opinion about. Will you send me a message on my profile page or follow me so I can message you?

Most Helpful Girl

• No dont do it! Being blonde is a blessing haha honestly... I'm a girl and I would never go blonde but I think natural blondes are beauuutifulllll! Honestly if you are bored with ur look just wear more makeup or less makeup or change your style but don't change ur blonde hair!!!

• Aw thank you!!! I'll keep that in mind ❤️❤️ It's just like 20 years of the same hair can get kind of boring:/

• I know what you mean! Lol I dye my hair too but I choose super black hahah but honestly! I know this sounds so cliche but I've always been jealous of the "blonde big boobed" girls because they are so attractive! Especially when they are natural haha. If you really wanna change your look a bit maybe go lighter? Maybe platinum or just a few shades lighter? But blondes are so beautiful. 😊😊 if you are looking to improve your looks stay blonde! But if you just want to express yourself more through your hair you can always do what you want 😊

• Aww thanks so much!!! I think I might do some platinum, going lighter will be easier than going darker! Haha the classic blonde bimbo look is difficult to outgrow sometimes when that's how you naturally look😁😁 I always thought girls with black hair were super sexy and mysterious!

What Guys Said 7

• I think you should go for it. Nothing to lose, right? Also, I would pick a darker brown because it seems like the biggest difference to me.

• From your profile picture, you could go red or brown, I don't think black would be a good choice.

• Lol I don't think I could ever go black, plus I hear it's hard to bounce back after coloring your hair black

• Sure, and go for, purple, or pink, tose colours are hot

• Really? Never thought of those colors before 😁😁

• Well go for it, well I do kinda have an unnatural hair colour fetish, so I dunno if my opinion fully is accurate, cuz I kinda like Unnatural colours a lot

• Bright red!

• Go light ginger ! No jokes ! Transition from blond to ginger will be beautiful!

• Lol thanks! I'm getting a lot of "go red!" Opinions so I think I might do that:) thanks so much for your comment😊😊

• Light Brown. But keep it blonde you know where.. LOL

• Well your hair is Beautiful but Red would look Beautiful too

• What kind of red?

• Light red or dark red I was thinking would you like to be friends I love making new friends?

What Girls Said 1

• If your a colour Virgin take a small step to colouring , highlights or lowlights, maybe lowlights first