Who do you think has a better figure? And can you guess which one is me :p?

Who do you think has a better figure? And can you guess which one is me :p ?

• Left. She is hot af!
  • Right. She is hot af!
  • I would bang both!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're the girl on the right. In this particular jnstance, I prefer the dress on the left because it really show the curves of her hips which is hidden on the dress on the right. I find the girl's curve really sexy. I can see though that it is mainly because of the dress and the girl in the right (probably you) is just as beautiful. Two very sexy ladies right there !

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 36

• One on the right is you and choosing between the 2 of you is like choosing between apples and oranges lol 😍 💖

I vote 'C' :D

• Both of you are beautiful! But I prefer the left xD I think you are the girl on the left haha. You can't really see much from the girl on the right since the dress covers most of her body.

• It's hard to tell about figure with the dresses but I like the girl on the left and guess you are her too :)

• I wish you are the right one, they both look so hot, but that's it. about figure I see no difference.😲

• Left looks hot

• Both girls look lovely - I think one on the right is you

• I really like this style of dress. I like both but left one is my preference because her dress is tighter and she's shorter. I like short girls. Since you're the left one, how tall are you?

• Haha glad to fill the criteria! About 5'9-ish the last time I measured! :p

• Well can't really see much how your two bodies are ( because of the sari ) so I choose would bang you both ! ;-)

• I think you're the one on the right. Her back looks bigger than that of the other girl. I prefer the girl on the left because of that. She looks a bit more petite and delicate. Anyway, both are beautiful, and would absolutely bang you, ha ha!

• Left. She is hot af! tse4. mm. bing. net/th 😂😂

• you're that girl who keeps asking these types of questions. I recognize that bac on the LEFT frm a Mike away lol

Left is better;)

• I would 100% bang both right now :D haha seems like the best 3way ever, but I think the girl on the left is slightly sexier and I think thats you :-P haha

• YOU ARE THE LEFT ONE... I know how the brain works for women who wear saree.(not in a negative way)... cause I am all the time surrounded by them...
    Are you East Indian?

• They're both beautiful but I'd say the one on the... right

• I'm going to say you are on the left.

• You're the one on the right 😉 Both have great figures. It will be an awesome threesome 😁

• its not fair because the one on the left its showing more curvs than the right one. but both look good. and i think u are on the right...

• Both look good to me but can see the curves of the one on the left more. But I picked both lol.

• It's hard to tell with that thing on the left of the right girl's outfit... Got any other pics? 😕

• Both are hot...
    And I think you are on right.
    In that case whichever you are.. I will bang only you :P

• They love ok the same to me. Which one has the bigger butt? That's the one I'd like!

• You'll have to decide that on your own, with the help of some thorough examination.

• I would like to bend both of you at the same time and fuck you both from behind ;)

• I suppose you have a plan of growing another dick magically? :p

• Don't be so restless, you'll have to wait for your turn, and have to do with some tongue action/fingering from me until then

• I'm sorry, I get overexcited :p

• i would take only left.. n you know why

• I would bang both!

• the one to the right is definitely you

• both are hot and i need me some double Indian heat

• I think your on the right.

• Both look good, and im gonna say you're on the left?

• i like both. which one is u?

• I'd say the right one way you? But yeah I'd bang both 😍

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 5

• I like taller girls. So right. Besides, the one on the left has a little bit of hip fat. I think you're the one on the left.

• I think a little bit of hip fat is sexy, adds to a lady's curves.

• Oh wow you two in love😝

• ... If you believe so...

• well u can see the left ones figure more but both of u have got great figures. absolutely lovee the outfits. this was for a wedding rite?

• Thankyouu :) Not exactly a wedding, more of a social gathering.

• I wouldn't consider any of the two hot, especially not af. 😒😒 weird.

The one in green looks smaller from her waist, and the colors she's wearing are more fresh and revealing than black... so she looks better than the other one... Plus also the one is black you can't really see her figure since it's mostly covered with that black thing going down her shoulder... .. But they both have rather flat squared butts... D: which is why none look hot to me.

• It's not supposed to be clinging to your butt, so even if Kim K wore it, it would still seem like a flat squared butt.

• I know its not supposed to be tight fitting. I have many dresses similar style, they do not look squared and flat on me at all. And I do not have a fake ass like Kim's, nor as wide as hers.

• Have you ever tried a saree?

• both look great!

• left's outfit is sooo beautiful, teal and gold is that a saree?