Is it weird to wear a bikini like this [PIC] when you are the host of a pool party where there will be a lot of people I have never seen before?

I am a very friendly person and I love meeting new people. Not only that, but I am always thinking ahead and I am already thinking about summer. I want to make a pool party for about 20 people. There will be only 5 of my friends, while the rest will be some guys that I find cute, that I will ask my friends to bring with them. I want to make some new, ehm, contacts...
It would be fun, there will be great music, awesome food, it will be super fun.

But do you think that a bikini like this would be appropriate to wear? Think about it: I open the door and from the front it would be like: "WOW", but than I have to say:" Follow me", so that I will lead them threw the house and to the backyard where the pool is.

As soon as I turn, they will see my ass. And the g string? What would you think if you were a guy that just met me and saw me like this?Is it weird to wear a bikini like this [PIC] when you are the host of a pool party where there will be a lot of people I have never seen before?

• I would think that you are really sexy and confident and that I will have a great time. I would definitely enjoy the view.
  • I would blush and feel awkward, but I would STILL enjoy the view and have a great time.
  • I wouldn't enjoy the view and I probably won't have a good time.

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound like a very confident and outgoing person to me.. you should always be yourself and besides it is a pool party and you would fit right in.. it would be way better and nicer to see you wearing a bikini rather.. then say a trench coat and jeans.. take care

What Guys Said 10

• "dis gon be a gud party"

• Wearing a bikini like that is one thing..
    But looking hot as fuck like the model in the pic and having nice ass like that and wearing a bikini on that kind body is a different thing... LOL...

I would definitely choose option A if you look exactly like the model in the pic

• Why would I want to look like that washed out old s*** in the pic? I am perfectly confident looking the way I am and I have a GOOD reason for that. I am certainly not trying to look like a fat {insert a name of an animal} I am trying to become a model and I have the PERFECT body for that.

Your pathetic comments dont bother me at all, but I fell like this was REALLY called for, because I understand jealous girls, but to see a male so pathetic... HAHA It is like in kindergarten when a boy picks on a girl because he likes her (or someone like her) but can't have her.

Bye bye virgin

• 👋👋👄

• I'd say 'Fuck you' but ladies are present, so O'll say, why do you make it your goal, to TRY and tear people down. Go Fuck yourself, nobody else ever will.

• No, but it's a great first impression to be sure.

• Yea nice story there

I think its completely appropriate, perfect for the occasion

• You have gotten an A++...;-)

• Hard to say between B and C, but I choose B.

• Can I be invited 😍😍😍😍😍😍lol

• I'd go WOW, but feel like a schmuck at the same time.

• I would love to be at that party and think you would be beautiful woman in a sexy bikini

• I would be like... wow and think you're very confident. I wouldn't be expecting it. Are you confident enough to wear it?

• Yup! And if I did and you were there and you had a great time, would you give me your number? Even though you saw that I got many other guys number?

• lol well I can think of many fantasies in my head. But whether I would carry them out is another thing 😛

• *clap* *clap* *clap* This man speaks the truth, he deserves a medal, and this is NOT sarcastic.

What Girls Said 4

• I think everyone would think I was weird if I wore that at a pool party.. not many people own pools in Scotland and plus it be to cold for it 😂

you've invited a buncha people to your home you don't know but your worrying about your bikini? Wear what you want but lock away anything of value get locks on doors that you don't want people going in etc...

• "Man she looks like an easy lay."

• That's really not appropriate, but I have a feeling that's not what you want to hear.

• i wouldn't think you were sexy or confident because you dont look like the model in the bikini pictures and i wouldn't enjoy the view. whether i have a great time depends on how good the party is