Guys, do you think that girls who have A LITTLE celulite and SOME stretch marks should wear thongs? Would you be turned off?

When I say some stretch marks I mean this much:

• They should TOTALLY wear thongs, after all, almost EVERY girl has celulite and stretch marks, I wouldn't mind it at all. We are all human.
  • They SHOULDN'T wear thongs unless they look like they are photoshopped-like perfect!

Most Helpful Guy

• i don´t like thongs anyway but i think a little celulite and stretch marks don´t take away anything from a great arse.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a little bit of cellulite and stretch marks, yet when I wear thongs everyone says that I have awesome butt, and guys absolutely love it. As long as the shape of your butt is nice and you don't have like TOO much of a visible cellulite, you WILL look hot wearing thongs.

• Where are you from that you wear thong bikinis around. Lol I'm just curious.

• @Quacken I go to Croatian beaches.. Thongs are pretty normal there..

• Oh ok so your Croatian. This must be a pretty popular site in the balkans, lol. I've come across a lot of people from eastern Europe the past few days. Yea here they are usually considered a public indecency... but it depends on where you go

What Guys Said 25

• Oh come on, you can barely see any stretch marks on her. I say wear thongs because they are sexy.

• Why do girls think we care about stretch marks?

• Cellulite and stretch marks on the booty and thighs are VERRRRY HOTT!!! IMHO, they are the ONLY ones who should be allowed to wear thongs!!!

My.02, photo shopped women/pics are not attractive in the least.

• The amount of stretch marks here is barely discernible and besides, who said that no stretchmarks is perfect... to me, her body is sensational!

• Its not that bad looking, stretch marks are common, especially if you lose or gain weight at a rapid rate. If it bothers you that much, invest in laser treatment.

• I will, but they say that they can never remove it 100%. Anyway, how I got them has nothing to do with weight. I got them when I grew 6inch in one year when I was 9. I am tall.

• I didn't mean to offend, I was only going by what I know. But regardless, you look great, really, you do :)

• Let's be real here. They should wear them. No one has a perfect body

• actually as guys we like to see some unperfection in girls and that normal look but not too normal and those stretchs are kinda suxy

• Sure why not

• Of course, they should.

Stretch marks are just a fact of life, after all.

• She does not have stretch marks. And if so, I can't tell. Her body is beautiful!

• No one should wear thongs, they are way to revealing, it's gross, for anyone, to wear thongs

• That girl is hot AF n that amount of strech marks is very sexy

• She is so damn sexy... Stretch marks and all

• Things are really sexy

• I vote they should that woman is so freaking gorgeous no one would notice

• i dont see any stretch marks. honestly

• ZOOM IN. I have stretch marks as bad as these. Do you think a girl can still be a 10 even if she has stretch marks?

• Thank you so much *

• not at all. you just keep being you

• cos most people are physically perfect cool...

• If that is the standard for stretch marks and cellulite then wear thongs all day long

• Well, she was an example for stretch marks, she doesn't have any cellulite

• Cellulite or stretch marks are nothing so I do not see why not?

• Your voting options are a bit immature and you clearly want to guilt trip people into voting for A so you'd feel better. Anyway. I don't like thongs. Nothing special about them.

• i wouldn't be turned off they should wear what they want,

• We all got stretchy marks

• Stretch marks are normal on the ass. If you had stretch marks on your torso or back or neck or face... it would look bad...

What Girls Said 7

• this is NOTHING.
    W. E. R. K.

• She has like the perfect body. I don't see any cellulite or stretch marks

• They can wear a thong if they want to. Every one is flawed and not many my notice.

• Guys do not care as long as they get to see some booty

• am i the only one not seeing stretch marks, do i need glasses? -whips out microscope-

• I have some cellulite and stuff and my boyfriend still loves me in stuff like that

• I go to the gm regularly and i check out people's asses... Lol. almost all of them have stretch marks and some cellulite. Most of them wear thongs. Don't worry... Even my boyfriend has stretch marks on his butt and he is of average size! Never been fat in his life...

• I was never fat either, but I grew up very quickly, s that's how I got them.

I don't get it. If everybody has stretch marks (almost), then why don't we ll just accept it instead of shaming each other? The person who shames others has celulite herself? What kind of logic is that?

Even if 5% of the population had stretch marks, we shouldn't shame them! Everybody has the potential of being PERFECT!