Do you think I should post one one of these pictures?

I never posted a pic in a bikini so I don't know if it will look kinda slutty, so should I post it? and does it look okay and which one looks better? do you think I should post one one of these pictures?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm gonna assume you're talking about posting to social media like Facebook, in which I wouldn't recommend it. Usually when girls post bikini pictures, it's like at the beach or pool or something with friends which look more appropriate. But here it looks like you're just trying to show yourself off. It'd make a better private photo to send to a boyfriend or something. They're not necessarily bad pictures, you're very pretty and have a great body, but just be aware of who will all see it and the message it's sending.

and I like the top picture better.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it! You look great.

What Guys Said 49

• Should you post it? Looks like you just did.

• I mean in like Instagram

• Well, it looks good, and "millions" have already seen it on here, so go for it!

• Might look slutty who cares though. I like the first one better.

All the guys who are friends with you (if you post to FB):
    s-media-cache-ak0. pinimg. com/.../... a75a10bb3b. gif

• Take a different picture. Avoid covering your face. Take a camera, put it somewhere, and set the timer if you got no one to take a picture of you. Posting something of this nature should be fine on Instagram.

• They're both really great pics. The first one is probably better as a photograph, but I really like how the second one shows your hair wet. You have a smokin' body and you can't go wrong with either one.

• It is REALLY annoying when someone takes a picture in a mirror when her camera is in front of her face.

Hold the camera out to the side, look into it through the mirror and smile. You may have to take a few to get it to line up right, but in the end, it is much, much better.

• They are fine pictures not slutty at all, you look very beautiful.

• Would u bang her?

• @microcephalicguy why the fuck you want to know this?

• He is looking for a reaction - Ignore him

• Whatever you're doing with your body... the first one is a smokin hot picture

Just dont cover your face

• It's your decision whether to post it or not but you look great and I think the first picture is hotter

• First one looks better to me: can almost see your legs on that one. And yes, you should post that. You'll get plenty of good comments.

• You look hot. Post the first one.

• lol no way you haven't posted a bikini pic before

• You might get creeps, and why do you need to anyways? What I see is you wanting attention, and posting a pic with you in a bikini is asking for trouble.

• The top/first one.. looks better IMHO.

• You should

• Get one without the phone over your face

• First oneeeee

• Dude, how did u start working out, i am at 19-20 % body fat and u seem tp have the body type i aim for, not bulked up but athletic

• @microcephalicguy I've been working since 8th grade brah , hmu in inbox ha

• You have an amazing body. Yiu should definitely post these

• The first one looks good.

• Top one. And um.. It's not really 'slutty' but kind of attention milking you know. Which isn't a bad thing always as long as it's for the right reasons.

You have tons of beauty flaunt it girl. :) xox

• I think you look very good. Where are you posting this anyways?

• I think Instagram

• I don't use that site but I think the pics would be better in a different set, maybe at a pool or at the beach.

• its only slutty if its not by the water and you took a selfie not someone else taking it for you

• well if you dont wanna be considered a slut then dont post them

• It is a little slutty but in the best way possible ;) haha, and post the first one

• WOW!!! You are beautiful.

• 1st pic. WOW very sexy!!

• Yeah first one!

• Top one looks best and very attractive.. Not slutty

• just do it if you are on a pool or beatch... taking pics at home on bikini mehhh

• How can a bikini pic be considered slutty?

You're hot as hell, post it if you want.

• You look great, try not hiding your face though! Might help

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 5

• Stop using the word slutty it's 2016 but honestly the first picture is gosh dang amazing girl you look gooooooddddd

• Yeah go for it! If you like how you look then post the picture 😊

• you are stunning on both. do it!

• Why would you be slutty in a bikini? ^^
    And you should just ask someone to take the pic :)

• Yeah , good and hot body