Just wondering, what do you guys think about me? :D?

Just wondering, what do you guys think about me? :D ?

This was with my friend sorry xD

I added different ones because some look different :)

Funny how it's mostly the girls saying bad things, but besides that thanks for the comments, also I try to hide my boobs instead of showing them off, my hair has always been the same colour apart from in one picture I had red hair chalk at the bottom. Aswell as that I don't wear foundation or concealer, the only makeup I use is lipstick, mascara and maybe some eye liner & Eyeshadow... I am not 14, I am currently 17 turning 18 this year, I'm not an Youtube personality I don't have a lot of subs

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This isn't you. Stop lying on the internet. www.google.com/search

• Well this is awkward... sorry to break it to you but it is actually me :/ I have a Youtube channel and a Younow Channel and that's why my pictures from my twitter, Instagram and my Youtube are on Google. I am sorry for any inconvenience :)

• @nohomobrah alright :)

• @nohomobrah At this rate should we even believe anything produced?

What Guys Said 21

• Pretty cute

• Very attractive - You have an awful lot going for you

• You're gorgeous!

• You're beautiful obviously!

• No way is this you!!!

• Can feel the heat 🔥

• You are beautiful

• Stunningly gorgeous

• You are pretty hot

• Is this roast me? If no: The camera like you. If Yes: I bet the camera is the only one who likes you in real life.

• HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT\!!!

• attractive but a little try-too-hard too

• I think that you're really pretty.

• ur cute

• Gosh you are gorgeous! The eyes and lips are so perfect especially the last pic! 10/10 no question

• Eyebrows not on fleek, protruding wristbone, elbows too pointy, no boobs, no traps, freckles on upper arm are gross, bed does not match wall, obviously been looking at porn on that laptop, attached earlobes, dent in neck, no ass, lack of defintion, hair will fall out in 10 years due to constantly changing hair color, manly jawline. Would not bang/10.

• It's called camera lighting and hair chalk, I've never dyed my hair, You can't see my ass inj any of the pictures go check my instagram if you want to see my ass It's "GwendolynCeline" And the bed picture isn't my house sorry hun. I did not ask for a 18-24 year old to bang me, a 17 year old.

• Clearly you go for the girls with plastic surgery

• Go Panthers!

• Okay

• very pretty

• Good looks :)

• you look like that other miyo-something plastic emotionless barbie

• I'm actually a pretty emotional person. And I don't have fake tan, fake lips, fake breasts, fake butt or anything. A little makeup can't hurt! Thanks for your opinion though! :)

• Ew you look super shallow...

What Girls Said 3

• Which 14 year old Russian model did you steal those photos from?

• It's some YouTube personality. Aka not OP.

• Now I know you're lying. First you said you were 18, but now you're 17? Alright, dough boy, I can't make you fess up but I can report you to the admins for having a fake age.

• I said "18 this year" That means Turning 18 this year for god sake

• Catfish alert!

• Funny how it's only other girls think I am fake, that's funny I think I have spotted jealousy :/

• I think very pretty but fake