Answer honestly, how do I lookkkkk?

Answer honestly, how do I lookkkkk?

Most Helpful Guy

• You fist reminded me of Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter,
    Then on a closer look those braces are not going to be there forever. And you have quite absorbing eyes and lovely skin tone and those hairs all this combined reminded me of Alexander Daddario.
    <a target="_blank" class="media-link" href="http://www. hawtcelebs. com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/alexandra-daddario-at-burwww.hawtcelebs.com/.../...in-stndrd-magazine_1.jpgwood_1. jpg

http://www. hawtcelebs. com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/alexandra-daddario-in-stndrd-magazine_1. jpg

Sexiest brunette actress In my opinion

• thanks for MHO don't forget to send me a selfie when those braces get off

Most Helpful Girl

• You look a lot like a girl I know. She is blonde tho.
    You are pretty

What Guys Said 33

• I think you look lovely - Your personality jumps off the picture - I would say you are a really friendly girl as well as quite beautiful

• I really don't think that it's you, I personally think the angle of the picture is the most unflattering thing here, so I hope this doesn't hurt your feelings at all. With only this picture to use, I would have to say that you're around a six or so. I know that you'd look much better if you had a better angle, though. The only other thing I would say is that you're smiling a little too much in the picture. I'd tone it down just a little bit.

Other than those things (which are really nitpicks at the end of the day), I think you look fine. You *are* attractive, don't get me wrong, I just think the picture doesn't do you justice!

• Nose ring + wide braces smile aren't doin it for ya

Whenever them braces get taken out, you're good. Nose rings I just don't like I might not be an accurate judge

• That weird toothy smile doesn't help to be honest a better picture could improve the look but at the moment probably a 5 pretty average nothing special but not ugly or an abomination.

• Not good for now. You seem happy and confident though. That's a plus.

• This a joke, right? You just joined today and you start off with a pic like that? I'm guessing this is a spoof on the "how do I look" question. If it is, it is a good one. s673. photobucket. com/.../clap. gif. html

• Eww gross

• Happy, nice, and fun#

• You're cute 💁
    You'll look better when those braces will be removed :P

• Nose ring? sorry no.

• ditch the nose ring

• You're cute.

• i think you're cute.. would approach

• 7 for me

• metallic.. as a former brace wearer i am in sympathy

• yeahh :L braces are horrible, aren't they? I've had them on for nearly 4 years now :P

• that sounds like the kind of thing i had. i had a fixed plate and a metal bar on the roof of my mouth too with the herbst. it was hard to eat with.

• yeap... its a nightmare.. mine started because i had too many teeth basically, then had to be re aligned... i feel your pain

• Groce..

• Your cute

• You seem, cute, but the nose ring is distracting

• Besides the braces

• The angle of the picture does not favor you. Neither does the grin. Please give us a better picture?

• Everything is good but the braces

• Hot enough to date

• Too many fashion accessories and I would be afraid to get head from you...

• face seems pretty how does the body look?

• You're pretty. When your braces come off, you'll be even prettier.

• Cute

• U look damm good but that braces are scary pls remove it asap

• Very pretty - and once those braces are off: look out! ;)

• Would bang/10

• honesty scary

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 2