Nice body or needs more work?

Nice body or needs more work?

Looking to bring down my body fat (most tummy area) and workout harder. 115 right now and 21% body fat...

What would rate and what would need more work

Oh By the way I should tell everyone I'm a size 1 :) I use to be a 00 but oh well lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Well bringing down your %body fat will get rid of the tiny tummy you have. You can't lose weight in one spot only. I need to be clear here, you are already lean. So be very careful you are not seeing yourself differently then you actually are.

Right now you are not fat, you really don't have much extra weight. Given you are only 115lbs Id say you are not very tall. If I were you Id stick to weight training. Heavier weights. As muscle builds that fat wil dissapear. You can't really count the number on the scale. id focus on the 21% (which by the way is extremely healthy, 20% and lower is consider Athlete) Get that down to like 18% and you will see more tone and definition.

You are also blessed. You have a low % body fat but still look to have great tits. I want to see more.

• Tits were purchased and yes I'm 5'2 :)

• Totally welcome! Well worth the money :)

• Thanks for the MH. And thank you for bringing back for another look. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• you look pretty good to me :P
    a bit of toning if you re really picky

What Guys Said 50

• Looking at where you are now - I think you look well - I wouldn't be worried about numbers on a scale or percentage body fat - Just be healthy keep up a toning fitness regime for your own health and you will stay in a very good place - It is how you look and how you feel about that which should be most important to you.

• U sound like u want to get more toned so i suggest going for it. U look good as u are at the moment but its always cool to try and inorove yourself as long as u dont hate on your current self.(u look good). A good mixture of cardio and strength should get u there. A rate on the body would be like a 7

• by the way if u would put ur two cents on my last post I would highly appreciate it

• you should live a decent healthy life with that body.

• nice body and it needs more work. course a nice body always needs work to stay nice. no idea why people are always like 'no ur perfect!' nothing is perfect. you have to work to make it as close as possible. and yeah. the stomach is the only thing that needs work. the hardest place to lose weight because its the last to leave. its a nice body. you should be careful so you dont lose too much of your boobs though. i think thats sometimes an issue after a certain point. i think there's some way to make sure it doesn't happen but i dont remember.

• Ya keep focusing on your diet and cardio (mainly diet) to bring your stomach down to be flat and you'll look amazing!!

• May be a little too toned in my opinion. But if you like the look then keep it. Your body. Make it the way you feel most comfortable.

• Nothing that I think you "need" to do. I think most guys would find your body attractive the way it is. But if you want to get even more fit then that is up to you. It's after all your body.

• Lose two pounds and you should be good! Not anymore or you will begin to look too skinny! You are just about there.

Biggest thing... get to weight that you feel good at... not one where you are starving to get to it or sustain it!

• I think you look great now, I wouldn't want you to lose any more wieght, I'd be scared of you losing those amazing breasts;-*

• Your boobs are bigger than my future.

• 500cc of amazingness lol

• Well, you remind me of someone I used to have a great time with. I loved the way she looked in person too. So a 10 ;)

• Even though it's always good if you try to get a nice body, you do have an amazing body as I see from the picture.

• You *could* improve things a bit, but you don't need to. Most guys are gonna find your body attractive.

• ur not gonna lose that midsection fat by work out alone. that's the last fat to go, and it's the most stubborn. hence the term 'abs are made in the kitchen'

do not eat a single carb unless it's fiber. that's really the only way, along w/ exercise.

• Looks good but definitely there's a lot of toning to do still if that's your goal. You could use more work on your belly and your upper arms, but you're getting there.

• looks good... you're getting there

• u need a bit more work and no need to show the underboobs because that get more atenttion than the rest xD

• Bodies could always use work but nevertheless you still look good and you dont need to

• Looks a good size. Maybe some toning needed.

• You look great, I don't think you need to change anything.

• not too bad at all. yes you have some love handles but that is cool. if you feel you need to lose some then fine but sexy as is. like your boobs and the top of your crotch area, shaved I presume. follow and message me if you like.

• its pretty nice the tummy area if anything needs a little work I guess, but it looks good to me, even if you didn't

• Everyone could use a little work. You looking good keep up the work! 😊

• i wouldn't worry too much about losing weight. just eat healthy (like everyone should) and workout (like everyone should)

if your trying to cut like 5-10 lbs but a really thin figure you should eat around 1500 calories a day and weight train 4-6 times a week. HIIT cardio should be done 2-3 times a week but cardio should not be your focus at your weight

• More work. But thanks for the underboobs:) looks like implants

• God my dear... perfection... I think you are fine :)

• I think it looks still amazing but it's getting the "love handles" smaller will make you even more hotter

• Omg you shouldve seen how fast my jaw dropped you are a piece of art!

• So fucking sexy! :D

• Oh my DAMN! Hotness!

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 3

• Looks good very nice no improvement needed

• Your body looks strange to me...

• Would you tell me what looks strange, like needs improvement?

• Oh yeah it's the boobs.

Are they photoshopped?

• No my shirts is pushing my implants weirdly

• nice body ;)

• are you into girls?