Would you say my stomach is a big turn off?

I know i'm chubby and i'm trying to lose weight, but would you say that my stomach is a big turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• I abs LOVE girls with curves and you are SUPER SEXY! You have gorgeous legs too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to type something I shouldn't... I've had 2 kids and my stomach looks about the same as yours except you don't have stretch marks... my mum saw it one day and said *terrible a woman your age having a stomach like that*
    I'd always been proud of my stomach because it housed 2 kids for 9 months each and my mum saying something like that was gutting... but what I've learned is I don't really care about my tummy weight.. Sure I'm paranoid about it but not once has a man been turned off by me or my stomach.. And I doubt they will with yours.. mine can't be fixed unfortunately due to the hideous amount of stretchmarks there are but yours can... I wouldn't say you were overweight just your belly bears the brunt of weight gain.. do exercises that focus on your stomach if you think it makes you unhappy if it doesn't make you unhappy then stuff anyone who says different after all you weren't put on this planet to make others happy...

And yeah my mum really did say that lol charming huh but no men have said a thing so ya kno

What Guys Said 39

• not doin' anything for me right now.

• No. I don't think it's a turn off. A little belly fat can be cute on a girl and you've got other assets going on that make your body sexy as well.

• Honestly yes it's for me. However I don't believe that my opinion should matter to you.

Good luck in losing weight.

• Honestly it looks comfy. Of course I'm imagining sex.

• No, not for me.
    Keep exercicing (best way to do it + good foods), for your health, that's the important thing, so that one day you can grab your grand grand daughter. : ))

• Yes, big turn off

• It is to me. Keep working on it.

• Yes it is. Keep working on it.

• Honestly? Not to me ! It looks super comfortable ! I wouldn't mind at all

• no, its quite alright

• Yes. It is for me.

• Yea really big turn off tbh

• Yes it is

• huge turn off

• It's not a big turn off to me

• I personally am attracted to it. I understand that many men prefer slimmer women, but I like curves :)

• Yeah, it's a huge turnoff, you really need to lose some weight

• Nope wouldn't bother me in the least

• I'm fins with it. Your not fat just chubby. And I like thicker legs

• Not at all. A bit of belly like yours is fine. For me a real turn-off belly is so big that it starts to double over in folds... Ugh!

• I don't care. You're not that big.

• not too bad, quite pretty. nice tits

• Nope your boobs totally make up for it!! Their mountains!! hahahaahahah

• its ok, but your ass is AMAZING

• yes turn off for sure

• yeah its a turn off

• Its lovely

• Yup, sorry

• Nah as long as you aren't at a dangerous weight I'd say your good to go!

• Turn on for me:)

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 8

• It's not that bad but you could improve. Some guys will be turned off by it and others won't thing it's that bad. Just depends on the person.

Main thing is to only lose weight if YOU want too. Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. It has to be a choice you made on your own.

• No. Everyone is beautiful in their own uniquness. You Are Beautiful just the way you are! <3 If you want to workout to lose weight than go for it, just do what you think will improve YOUR self esteem. Don't be doing this so you can have sex or a boyfriend/girlfriend or anything, Do It For You!!!

• if you are happy in your own skin, then a guy will be attracted to you and eventually you'll find someone. If you have a low self esteem and are looking for a guy to make you fel better about the tummy, then work out or fulfill yourself first and then you'll attract a good man :D

• Yes!

• A little, so are your legs

• yeah, it's a turn off. But keep working out, dont let what they said bother you:)

• Honey ur fine don't even worry bout it

• Some guys like bigger girls