Am I fat? How much weight should I lose?

Am I fat?  How much weight should I lose?I am a 21 year old female. My height is 5'5 and I weigh 133 pounds. I would like to get honest opinions from both men and women. Am I fat? How much weight should I lose? I am going to start eating better and exercising. I would like to lose about 10 to 13 pounds.

Most Helpful Guy

• In terms of looks, you have a fine body. Perfectly attractive. Nothing to worry about.

In terms of health, I'd say you're fairly healthy. According to a BMI calculator I found after about 30 seconds of googling, you're right about where you should be.
    http://www.calculator.net/bmi-calculator.html

Which honestly, is pretty much what I expected. You look good. Not fat, not skinny. Just good.
    If you just really wanna lose some weight just b/c it'll make you feel better about yourself or for w/e reason, that's fine, I'd say between 5-15 lbs wouldn't hurt you.

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't focus on weight, you should just focus on what you look like. Muscles weigh more than fat so weight can be deceptive. Just tone up until you're satisfied with the way you look and don't use a scale.

What Guys Said 35

• No, you aren't fat. Maybe just tone your tummy up a bit.

• message me if you want some training tips, but yeah you should, your at an age where your body starts its deterioration process.. you will only lose muscle and get fatter if you dont exercise. im not saying you look bad but now is definitely the time to get on it. i would say at 5'5 120lbs will look real good and its very possible in 13 weeks. it will be hard work though

• You're not fat at all. I'd say maybe 5 pounds. I'm not sure you even need to loose weight, more just tone up a bit.

• Definitely not fat but 5-10 pounds would be nice to lose.

• You are not fat at all. Looks good to me. And with exercising you will tone up some. So it can only get better.

• not super fat, but you could lose some weight.

• Not fat but I think you'll see improvements when you start to eat better and workout

• Lose 15 lbs and then go from there. You might want/need to lose another couple after that, but shoot for 15 for now

• I really like your size

• u shape like a burrito 󾇡

• Thats a great body, just a little chub overall but nothing earth shattering

• your not fat, thats for sur, you do however have love handles, if you think you need to loose weight then do so. However if my opinion matters I think ya look fine

• you are not fat but it could use a bit of toning here and there

• Honestly I think you're fine, it's just the spandex that's not flattering.

• You look wonderful. just stop worrying about how much you weigh and focus on eating better like you said you are going to do and toning up

• You're definitely not fat, don't try to loose weight just tone up.

• Your not fat, your normal.

• Yeah you should probably lose some weight. I'm 5'7 and I'm 135, and I'm a guy

• i think you look damn good :P

• You look amazing to me. abs GORGEOUS!!

• Honestly, you're fine the way you are. If you want to be slim play a sport and eat healthy. You'll make new friends and get toned. Win win.

• yeah tone that body and get some legsand ass and u are fine

• None you look great

• You need to tone up but you are fine.

• I agree with your 10 pound but no more.

• Look normal to me.

• Not fat at all. You need muscle to tone up.

• I mean it wouldn't hurt but it's still awesome atm!

• Don't change anythjng

• You are not fat, You are so sexy

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 14

• You are not fat at all if you want to tone that's different do some lifting ab exercises and lower body exercise if you want to tone but you're not fat

• You're not fat. You could expertise to tone your core/mid section more.

• Hey, you're not fat girl ! Maybe a little bit chubby... no actually you're not even chubby, if you want t ochange something maybe you could do cardio to lose some belly fat. Anyway you loo good don't worry ;)

• Your stomach isn't exactly the flattest. But you have a thigh gap & a beautiful collarbone, & nicely toned arms. Be proud of what you have, granted you are in the reach of feeling even better about yourself.

• No you're cute Hun! ☺️

• You should work on your stomach, hips and thighs. Other than that, I see no problem.

• About 15lbs would give u a toned stomach

• Not fat, just need to tone up

• you're definitely not fat, your weight is good you just need to do core workouts

• A little bit

• You've got a little but you look like you have a really nice body overall. I'm just thinking more in terms of how beautiful your body would look if you could see more muscle and definition.

• no but if u wanna tone up then do it for yourself not just for other people

• I'm a certified health coach and I'd say 10-15lbs

• 15 lbs