I gained about 15 lbs since going to college, do I look fat? How much weight do I need to lose?

• You need to lose some weight. Looking chubby.
  • You still are thin. Could stand to gain a few pounds.
  • You look fine. Don't change anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• you look totally fine in the black and green jacket

were all these pictures taken around the same weight?

• yes they were

• i think some clothes may not flatter your body very well, thats about it. you look pretty normal.

• Yeah, the tighter fitting clothes just aren't fitting as well which is unflattering (and sucks when all your clothes are from when you were a different size) but being too big for a shirt doesn't make you too big.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to find a healthy weight for yourself. I know people who are most healthy looking a bit chubby. Something about your weight, hight, and muscle, and metabolism decides if you're healthy or not. Not really an expert. I'm very skinny. It's just about what is healthy.

If you're having doubts about your body, tone up your muscle a bit. Jog twice a week and maybe do a couple basic exercises in the morning (Like push-ups, sit ups, lunges). This will help tone up you muscle a bit, without you having to work very hard. Also, you'll wake up better if your blood is moving.

What Guys Said 17

• Honestly you should decided for yourself. If ur healthy and confident who cares. If u want to lose weight to feel bettee then go for it. ur main goal should be to please urself with ur appearnce.

• i wouldn't focus on losing weight. just work on some resistance training and build a little muscle. stay in shape, everyone should anyways.

also since your hitting your twenties its only gunna keep getting worse. so get on top of it now.

you dont look bad but im saying get in shape cuz you already seem insecure and like i said its only gunna get worse over time

• I think you got a great shape and strictly. No need to lose or gain weight.

• It is just school weight... if you liked yourself 15 lbs ago then just lose the 15. You still look good though, so it is up to you!

• You think you're fat? Come on! You are thin. You're definitely not unhealthy thin, but you are thin - which isn't a bad thing.

• Just concentrate on getting active and eating healthy. Everything else should fall into place after that...

• you have a little chub but i'd still hit

• you look great dont change anything

• You are a man aren't you?

• You look fine my dear :)

• Yeah, definetley lose weight

• I don't think you look fat. Your look more athletic if anything.

• You look okay, stay as you are ;)

• You look great don't change

• I personally like how you look now and before

• You should double-down on your curves and just gain 15 more lbs.

• Its sexy to me:)

What Girls Said 4

• You look average, but on the slightly fit side. Not thin, though.

• I think the clothes you're wearing don't fit your shape well, if that makes sense. Losing 5-10 pounds couldn't hurt most people (including me haha) but its not necessary.

• I see nothing wrong. I love that dress, by the way.

• You're chubby