How old does he look?

I'm just curious - give me an age or range.

How old does he look?
Not a great pic, I realize.

Updates:
He's apparently 37ish in this photo - he's 41 and this was taken in 2012 - so maybe 38.

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Guy

• 25-27

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • He's 37/38ish. And I have a reason for asking but too long to explain haha I just wanted quick feedback.

:D that was the plan lol

• that's coo...

just don't say the same thing in response to everyone. it just irks people... you're better off not saying anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Like 33.

Will you tell us the correct number?

0|0
    0|0
    • Waiting for a bunch of opinions :) thanks!

• Show All
    • Yeah I think it's the shape of his nose as well. I've been wondering what makes some people look young long after most others start to look like "actual adults"

• I think it's the skin and the eyes. His eyes look tired and old, but they're not sunken, just baggy. It's sunken eyes that really age a face, no matter if it's actually still young or not.

What Guys Said 5

• I would have said around my age :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • 27-28 ish

0|0
    0|0
  • He is in his 30's or I think 34 precise

0|0
    0|0
  • Mid to late late 20's... guessing 28

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok thanks!

He's 37/38ish. And I have a reason for asking but too long to explain haha I just wanted quick feedback.

• Show All
    • Haha yeah good point. what makes him look young do you think?

• Actually his lack of a jawline with addition to no facial. This kind of features are only seen in Early teen boys... so it makes him look young and kinda boyish.

• 29 years

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Being tired makes him look older
    I was going to say college age range but if you're 29 and interested enough to share his photo, then I'll boost it to 23-27yo

... and the answer IS?

Why asking?

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha he's 37. He looks kind of like me in my opinion (shape of his nose etc.) so I was wondering how I might age based on that - he looks a decade younger at least and I do too thank God (not a decade but at least 6 years).

• I think 30?

0|0
    0|0
  • 28. He looks good for his age.

0|0
    0|0
  • 25 years

0|0
    0|0
  • 25-30

0|0
    0|0