How old does he look?

I'm just curious - give me an age or range.

How old does he look?
Not a great pic, I realize.

He's apparently 37ish in this photo - he's 41 and this was taken in 2012 - so maybe 38.

Most Helpful Guy

• 25-27

• He's 37/38ish. And I have a reason for asking but too long to explain haha I just wanted quick feedback.

:D that was the plan lol

• that's coo...

just don't say the same thing in response to everyone. it just irks people... you're better off not saying anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Like 33.

Will you tell us the correct number?

• Waiting for a bunch of opinions :) thanks!

• Yeah I think it's the shape of his nose as well. I've been wondering what makes some people look young long after most others start to look like "actual adults"

• I think it's the skin and the eyes. His eyes look tired and old, but they're not sunken, just baggy. It's sunken eyes that really age a face, no matter if it's actually still young or not.

What Guys Said 5

• I would have said around my age :-)

• 27-28 ish

• He is in his 30's or I think 34 precise

• Mid to late late 20's... guessing 28

• Ok thanks!

He's 37/38ish. And I have a reason for asking but too long to explain haha I just wanted quick feedback.

• Haha yeah good point. what makes him look young do you think?

• Actually his lack of a jawline with addition to no facial. This kind of features are only seen in Early teen boys... so it makes him look young and kinda boyish.

• 29 years

What Girls Said 6

• Being tired makes him look older
    I was going to say college age range but if you're 29 and interested enough to share his photo, then I'll boost it to 23-27yo

... and the answer IS?

Why asking?

• Haha he's 37. He looks kind of like me in my opinion (shape of his nose etc.) so I was wondering how I might age based on that - he looks a decade younger at least and I do too thank God (not a decade but at least 6 years).

• I think 30?

• 28. He looks good for his age.

• 25 years

• 25-30

• He looks 34.