Acne is dumb ):?

how can i get rid of acne fast?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have serious case of acne you can get a recipe for it from doctor. I don't know what kind of doctors give those where you live, but I had to go to skin doctor for the recipe and the chemical in the drugs is Isotretinoin.

Here's a link if you want to read more about it:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotretinoin

What it basically does is that it dries up your skin. Might do a lot more but that's the end result that you will notice. Nothing that some moisturizer doesn't fix. However it's not a quick fix that you might be looking for but it's a permanent fix (you'll eat the drug for several months) if you are suffering from a serious version of acne.

• Yes. This worked for me. I got it treated this January. It was three months course.

This guy is right.

But, moisturiser works. (For its side effects)

What Guys Said 6

• Please don't use isotrentinoin from a dermatologist. There are so many bad side effects to that drug and it's been pulled from the market before. It can cause many mental problems and all that. It isn't worth it.

What helped me was going to an herbal health place and totally changing my diet. I avoided preservatives, and anything artificial. I took some herbal supplements and I avoided gluten and dairy and my acne went away after like 6 months or so. I still get some but it's minor. I have the kind of acne that's like permant. The cystic acne Sucks

• I use this juice beauty cleansing milk facial wash and coconut oil as a moisturizer. Both of those are one of the few things that doesn't irritate my skin. Your skin will be a bit oily at the start when using coconut oil, but after a while that will go away.

• Probably see a dermatologist. However, I almost want to say that eating and drinking healthy sure helps a lot in terms of losing the acne. I used to eat a lot of fast foods, and now I don't. And my face is very clear - granted, I have some scars after I kept peeling the scabs off my face. Stupid, I know. But I was a teen then.

• Use some products with salicylic acid and you'll get rid of them after sometime just take good care of your skin and diet.

• Vicks Vapor Rub. Be careful not to get it in your eyes and mouth.

• Google it. Clears acne relatively fast. Also it works great as an insect repellent.

• I use hydrogen peroxide. It's cheap, it works, and it is the most active ingredient in most acne medication. Get a cotton ball dip a little peroxide on it and use it twice a day and you will see how fast it works

• Take care of the inside of your body and it will take care of you

What Girls Said 5

• First step, please dont touch it
    Second step, tell it to dermathologist

• It depends what you have, but there's rarely a method that doesn't at least take a few days.

• with pure honey

• I found that when I stopped using spot creams my ache improved ! Just drank more water and washed my face with hot water before bed. I thought I would never get rid of it.

• Go to a dermatologist.