Body shots, but how horrible do I look?

I am trying to lose weight and tone up, I've lost 30 pounds since my accident in September. Please don't be to mean. Just be honest. These are pictures of me standing up and laying down. I am 5 ft 160 pounds and according to my doctor I'm healthy because I have 20.3% body fat. Opinions?Body shots, but how horrible do I look?

I plan on losing more, just unsure of how much or how my progress is.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love your body. Just the right amount of curves. Looks very cuddly. You have a very kissable stomach.

• Thank you :) I've never been told I have a kissable tummy :) thank you ;) you made my day.

• LoL, yeah I agree.

Most Helpful Girl

• wow you're definitely healthy but how are you 20% body fat? i'm much less weight and taller but i'm 23%?

• I thought the same thing lol. But maybe because I am shorter? I have no idea how it works but she measured me and that's what dhe came up with. I was shocked

• i think larger frame is better because i lost 30 pounds and still am unhealthy, i wouldn't get a low body fat percentage until i lose like 10 more pounds or spend all day at the gym lol

• I spend at least an hour at the gym and I feel little progress for now lol. Those first 30 just fell off because I changed my eating habits. I wish I could keep my frame but be toned lol

What Guys Said 27

• If you've lost 30 pounds, you're doing something right!
    i think you're making great progress, without trying to rush it like so many do.
    As for percentage of bodyfat? remember, with breasts, butt and hips especially, healthy women naturally have a higher ideal bodyfat percentage than men do. so if, say, 11% is ideal for men, you should realize that 15 or 16% is best for you, and try not to go below that.

• Your progress looks good and you are not looking bad at all. A little more toning would not hurt, but you look good

• Thank you! I am still trying to figure out the toning it's in the process. Thank you.

• Thank you :D

• You're welcome (:

• You don't look horrible at all. A little bit of belly fat like you have is actually sexy. I hope you're completely recovered from your accident.

• Thank you. I am recovering well thank you, I am in the chiropractor at least once every 2 weeks. Helping a lot

• You are doing well - Not too far to go - I would say 15/20 lbs more and tone up to look really good

• Ill try :) Thank you

• Don't worry - You are about 95% of the way there - Great job

• Thank you! :)

• I Like the pics sexy

• If your doctor says you're healthy then that's all that truly matters. You don't look bad at all to be honest.

• Well thank you. :) he says I am healthy. Just want to look good and feel pretty is all.

• You are already setting yourself up for failure when you ask "how horrible do I look?"

• No confidence lol

• That's exactly what I am going for when I graduate :) I love to help people. Thank you :)

• You are welcome... good luck!

• dont be so hard on your self. your fine in every way. if someone doesn't like you for the person you are the dont deserve to be with you

• its not super unhealthy.

if you have a plan, stick with it.

• I do and I am. Thanks

• I don't think you look bad at all. You look thin to me. In my honest opinion I don't think you need to lose weight.

• Your good. You don't have to worry about it. You don't look horrible at all

• Thank you :)

• Thank you :) ill take your word for it :)

• Your welcome

• I think you look great.

• Good size maybe a bit of toning needed

• Your body is very attractive

• Thank you :)

• Congrats on losing 30 pounds

• Thank you! I gained so much weight because I got hurt and could no longer work out. I feel good again thank you!

• Not horrible at all. I like it.

• Your bod looks great right now in my opinion

• You look fabulous.

• I'd hook up with you

• Personally you look good. If you want to tone up and lose some more weight then do so.

• Super sexy. Perfect body

• Wow. Thank you :)

• You're welcome. It looks like you butt looks very nice too. If you're wanting to lose more weight then awesome but you're perfect just like that.

• My butt used to be a lot bigger. I kinda miss it lol. But thank you I was kinda worried about my butt too just didn't ask. Lol thank you :)

• Chubby, yeaa

• As you say, tone up and that's fine.

• You don't look horrible. Just eat right and exercise (the right exercises).

• Nothing to see here.

• who says it horrible it just sexy tummy baby ;)

• :) thank you.

• well I love to see hot girl's body ;) if you like

• You're not horrible just not everyone's cup of tea. You have large breasts and carry your weight on the front side of your body as do most women with large breasts. That being said, keep fighting the good fight and get fit!

• Thank you. Thats very true. I am fighting it and so far I think I'm kicking butt :)

• So bare smooth skin, I am jealous , mine can never be soo smooth :( I get stubble even if I shave , otherwise its carpet hairy :'(

• Awh I so sorry.

• yup, its called Life, and it sucks unnecessarily for some of us :/

What Girls Said 2

• Your hot rock it girl

• You're overweight