Should I lose more weight?

Should I lose more weight?

Basically I have lost 20 pounds over the last year, and I am happy with the weight I am. As of now I am more so working on muscle toning and weight lifting. My boyfriend thinks I should lose more weight, but I'm not so sure I should. I don't want to look super skinny, but I just want too look healthy. I want to know what you guys think, so I can get a unbiased answer.

1238

Most Helpful Guy

• You already said it above..." I am happy with the weight I am", I think you have good judgment and that is the only opinion I will provide.

Congrats on the 20 lbs and feeling good about yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely wouldn't. Your body looks very healthy and strong, and that's how it should be. You could afford to gain or lose in small amounts, as long as your health is the priority.

What Guys Said 37

• lose weight? no. belly is proof that that is not needed, and may not even be healthy.
    thighs are hard to judge from the side. maybe you or he think there is a bit left there or something that could be improved on? if so, working on tone should be more than enough.

• I think you are a good healthy weight and definitely should not lose more weight. You look really good

• Your body looks great to me.

• I agree, skinny doesn't look sexy. Your body is okay the way it is.

• I think you are perfectly fine just the way you are. But do keep up the workouts, i really like a girl with a bit of muscle in the right places.

• Your PERFECT just the way you are, maybe he's the one that needs to work out.

• You look like you're at your ideal body weight to me. I say no.

• terrible picture quality but from what I can see it looks hot and no need to lose more weight if you don't want to

• Id say you have achieved a perfect body weight wise. Any smaller and yes, you would be perhaps unhealthily skinny.

• No don't loose more. You look great. Don't be Boney. It hurts to hug a bone.

• I vote no. Your lower body appears to be on point (read almost thick). Stop losing and start building...

• Looking firm

Its all just right

• I'm into thin girls and you look great! Some butt muscle training to give some more shape to it and you are good to go!

• You look great

• dont lose weight!!! just add some lean weight with the weights or just tone or whatever but u look good. nice work keep it up

• You look great, your boy friend can go fuck himself... But I think he'd rather you did instead... ;-)

• I don't think you should lose any more weight. You look great how you are

• You look just fine judging by the picture. How much do you weigh?

• You look fabulous. You have very nice legs.

• You look hott AF!!

• No don't lose any more.

• Hell no.. I are perfectly fine.

• Yeah, no, you're fine.

• Look fine to me

• You look wonderful how you are

• No and no.

• heck no your sexy!

• How could you lose any more

• no you look great

• You look fine. Your boyfriend can righteously fuck off.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 11

• I think if you lost any more weight you would look unhealthy. So just focus on the toning atm.

• I think you look fine but if you want to lose more weight I think it can still be done in a healthy way.

• No, you shouldn't lose weight.

• Definitely not. You're perfect as is.

• You are super fine!

• It's totally up to you 😊🌸 I personally think you look great already 😛💕

• DAYUM GIRL YOU'RE PERFECT HMU ;)

• Congrats on the weight loss you look healthy to me

• Not at all you look great.

• You look just fine!!

• I like skinny but even I think you have a nice body (Straight)