Guys, Does my butt look okay?

when I point my right leg in front, my butt on the right side is flat, and vise Vera when I point my left leg in front. I've heard guys don't care too much about things, but asses have become a popular topic now... so I want to know if my butt is okay. I don't work out like others who have great butt, but I will start if my butt looks too bad. ( Anyways, I point my right leg in front in this picture and my butt on the right side looks flat. )

Guys, Does my butt look okay?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your butt and body look fine. The flattening thing you're referring to is just what happens when you move your leg, like you say. But it doesn't mean you don't have a good butt.

• thank you for letting me admire your butt and for giving me MH Guy opinion!

What Guys Said 41

• That looks great! A side view would be better for the flat or not argument though.

• I'd say it's a fairly decent butt. Not the greatest keester in the world, but certainly nothing to scoff at either. You should be happy with that butt. It's a fine butt.

• Looks real nice

• Well, it'd be really hard to say that you're unattractive based on what I can see lol! You have incredible legs... that being said, you asked about your booty. To that end, I have this to say, yeah it could be a bit more bubblicious. Have no fear, squats, jump-squats, deadlifts, lunges and the stair-master can fix what's ailing you if you so desire. In closing, your butt is far from terrible but if you want to improve on what youve got, its possible!

• It's alright. Don't worry about it.

• This is the kind of body that makes guys turn their heads at the beach and stare. Very beautiful, both the butt and the rest.

• After reading all the comments on here, I don't think so haha

• Some guys are only into chubby. But those guys are out of their mind :P

• its fine

• It's an average looking butt, but you do have nice legs though :)

• its chillin d00d

• your butt is perfect anonymous girl, awesome ass i would say.. I don't like too heavy butt your's is fantastic.

• You are really really really critical of yourself. Muscle shifting when you move it is natural.

• Your butt looks fine to me.

• WOW!!! You have amazing legs.

• It'll do

• It's ok

• It's okay. I'd give 3/5.

• Looks quite delicious.

• It looks hot and sexy

• perfil pic would be better but looks ok

• Looks good to me.

• You're fine.

• looks good to me

• Nice ass

• Well it's a very pretty ass, flat or not...

• There is nothing wrong with your butt at all, it's a very good butt.

If you want it to look better, the exercise for that is squats.

• Lol it looks like ur right cheek is big and left is avg

• It's just how I point my legs

• You're also not standing up straight

• hun you look fine stop worrying

• I would need to conduct an investigation to give a final answer (_(_)

• looks good to me

• More from Guys
    11