Why are animals so beautiful?

Why are animals so beautiful?

It's not fair, if we want to look anywhere near that beautiful we need to be touched up with makeup and photoshop :(

1|1
11|18

Most Helpful Guy

• There are ugly animals tho :/

My guess is that they are covered in fur. I imagine red pandas would look kinda ugly if they were bald and had their bare skin showing.

Also maybe since we don't look at them sexually we dont judge their appearances as harshly as we judge human appearances.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL, Wtf.
    Well, I agree cats are more beautiful than a majority of humans.
    <a target="_blank" class="media-link" href="http://orig07. deviantart. net/ae6b/f/2012/337/3/d/screen_shot_2012_img14. deviantart. net/.../..._by_manu34-d6cfy6j. jpg
    http://img14. deviantart. net/ba19/i/2013/188/a/c/look_into_my_eyes______snow_leopard_portrait_by_manu34-d6cfy6j. jpg

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• You might not like the way you look without makeup, but a good man will think you're the hottest thing he's ever fucking seen. Without makeup.

Also a reason why I write about and draw anthro wolf people. So beautiful ;_;

0|0
    0|0
  • Some animals look like literal demons
    www.livescience.com/.../theraphosa4.jpg?1413584886
    There isn't enough photoshop in the world to make that look pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • Ever thing that maybe the find us that beautiful? Or maybe their true beauty is reciprocating unconditional love, even from pray

0|0
    0|0
  • Some animals are more beautiful than others, you must admit that.

Animals likely see us just like we see them. (Different looks between breeds, but all of one breed almost always looking exactly the same, and in the end all the same species.)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like getting a pic of America's dirtiest street and say America is a dirty country , a lot if humans are beautiful and we have something called inner beauty and animals git different kind of beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • All of those animal images have been photo-shopped... women just photoshop themselves in real life!

0|0
    0|0
  • so are ya gonna fuck 'em or what?

0|0
    0|0
  • We are ugly creatures rightfully so. Only species to create as much suffering and destruction of everything that exists on the planet

0|0
    0|0
  • nature is beautiful because the ugly isn't hidden.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because their innocent

0|0
    0|0
    • you mean owls who are literally birds of prey, wolves who kill in packs and jellyfish who sting their prey to death and eat other animals?

• Yep their better than evil ass humans

• Are you animal?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because of body fur and/ or different colors :)

0|0
    0|0
  • "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are naturally beautiful just like the animals. Girls have to put on make up to compete.

0|0
    0|0
  • The masterpiece of the creator

3|0
    0|0
  • beautiful is subjective. plus you can't know their subtle uglinesses cause you are accustomed to checking human faces. animals are much better at detecting these things in their potential partners

0|0
    0|0
  • Hm the woman is best.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• We overlook nature but nature is beautiful... animals are honest creatures they don't pretend or lie... shame humans go around killing to wear them in the name of beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're so innocent and as a result... they're beautiful. Their beauty can't be tainted by wrongdoings like ours can, because they don't know any better. Animals are honest and instinctive. They don't intentionally try to hurt us, unless they see us as food. Animals are loving and free. They don't care how much money you have, what you look like or how you smell. As long as you show them kindness, they will love you back.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's because of evolution I guess... but beauty is in the eyes of a beholder, different people like different kinds of animals ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Animals live as they ought to, naturally to survive, in their original habitats. We do things we aren't meant to do like work in offices, drink coffee, smoke cigarettes, stare at computer screens and commit sins of excess.

0|0
    0|0
  • some people are naturally really beautiful (one moroccan girl i know is gorgeous without makeup) and some animals are butt ugly
    ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/.../...d-28326-1442239914-3.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • i like blue tarantulas, their natural colour is amazing.

humans stress, humans lose sleep, smoke, drink etc and generally ruin their looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Humans DO look beautiful naturally. Socially constructed ideologies and norms make us think we need makeup and touch-ups to look "good".

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know man but what about blobfish

0|0
    0|0
  • Animals are just way better than humans! I prefer dogs over people

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, there are buzzards & vultures & warthogs and other ugly creatures too...

www.wowmuseum.org/.../Turkey-Buzzard.jpg

0|0
    0|0