Are these boobs too big?

Are these boobs too big?
Should she get a reduction?

• Yes, they're too big
  • No, they're fine
  • No, I actually prefer them this way

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys will think your boobs are great, but if they hurt your back, then it's better if you get a reduction. You're still gonna have amazing breasts, though they won't cause pain on your back.

But if it's just based on looks, no, don't get a breast reduction.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 41

• As others have stated, if they are not causing you physical problems, then there is no reason to make any changes. If they are causing you problems, then you should get a consultation on breast reductions and probably follow up on that.

• You should only get a reduction if they are causing you problems. Otherwise be proud of your body

• In terms of how they look, no they're not too big. They're beautiful breasts. But the question is how does the girl they belong to feel about them? It's a personal decision for her based on whether or not they're hurting her back, etc. But they're beautiful the way they are (just in terms of looks).

• There are no such things as too big or too small boobs.
    Boobs ARE. You get a size and they will be desired by lots of people.

• Lucky guy! Those are great

• Did you take someone else's picture? Those are amazing in my opinion. don't try to please guys that aren't naturally to it whereas many love them!

• In my opinion yes but other guys would probably disagree.

Its really only worth getting surgery if they cause discomfort to the point they are negatively affecting your quality of life.

• they look big af. definitely more than 2 handfuls.

• well they are definitely big... if you like them and have no back pain then there is no need for a reduction

• Yup they're nice and no only don't do anything unless they cause you back pain but I mean even then all you'd have to do is go to the gym and strengthen your back with weight lifting and they wouldn't cause you problems.

• Lordy, NO... lol

Enjoy your fun bags while you got them turning heads and breaking hearts. Wait until your a little older before you consider breast reduction surgery if they bother your back.

by the way, Don't they make you feel more feminine with all the attraction from men, or is it too much to handle?

• Yes they seem too big. But more for back problems. Not because they aren't attractive to some men.

• Its a weight thing when you drop the weight they will go down and look better

• I love big boobs.

• I like them

• well i'd have to get a full body view i like proportion i can't look on a piece of the pic to determine have to view the body as a whole

• It's on her to get a reduction

I'm sure a lot of guys would prefer them that size, but if it's affecting her physically, then get them reduced

I don't really care about boob (or ass) size in a girl. I'll take a flat just as soon as a mountain

• Well I think they're Beautiful but if if you want to you can I was thinking would you like to be friends I love making new friends and I would love to be friends with you?

• reduction is pretty serious unless its causing you physical pain i'd say you're fine

• no i don't have a problem with large boobs

• They are beautiful. It would be a sin to reduce such perfect breasts

• There's nothing too big boobs doe, It's only hotter

• unless they are causing you pain and discomfort, no they are great. have a friend whose boobs look nearly that size, SA size 38DD, and she has awesome boobs. actually long to see them out of her costume, but has not happened as yet.

• Please remove breast reduction from your lexicon.
    Your breasts are awesome!!!

• It ain't bad. But its on bigger side of scale. Do u feel uncomfortable with them?

• Thats really amazing,
    my mom had hers reduced at a young age and trust me... dont get them reduced.. theyll sag faster than you could say you wish you never did it.

those boobs are amazing dont reduce <3

• If you want to get a reduction, because they're hurting your back, then you should.

Otherwise, they're perfect.

• Unless your having back problems and stuff like that, don't do it

• I don't know, do they hurt your back?

• They look pretty much perfect to me. No way should she get a reduction.

• Thanks for the like. Is she really you? Whoever she is she has gorgeous boobs.

• its look hot

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 10

• I only see getting a reduction if they're physically hurting your back and or other areas, if they cause a problem.

• If I say yes to this I'd basically be saying yes to my own boobs being too big lol.

• I love the poll results men vs women 😂😂😂😂

They're hot, big boobs ftw 👍

• They sure are big 😅 Too big? Uhh that's up to you to decide 😁 I think personally think they're fine 👌🏽

• If you get a reduction, your arms will look weird.

• can I have some of those? :o

• Why are females hating. Girl , you got amazing boobs you don't need a reduction unless they are causing you problems

• That's not up to anyone but you? Have some self respect.

• Those are real big, what size?

• not to sound like a perv but i love big breasts a lot. Unless they cause pain you don't need a reduction.