How do I look now?

I got some suggestions of the pictures I posted yesterday about how to make myself look better. I was rated as a 5 yesterday and most people suggested me to smile and take a brighter pic. Some also said I should put on some make up, but I'm really bad at putting on make up, so I only put some lipstick on. I hope it really helps haha... And on a scale of 1-10, would I still be a 5 in my new pictures?

These are the pictures I posted yesterday.
How do I look now?

And these are the pictures after getting some suggestions

Most Helpful Guy

• Picture 3 and 4 are great. The light really shows off your pretty face and eyes.

Since you have lovely facial features and skin you shouldn't cover it up at all.

4 is my personal favorite and it makes you look like an 8/10. Leagues and bounds better than 1 and 2.

The amazing things a smile and some light can do, right? Now just imagine being a pro at make-up too. You might start dropping jaws on the street.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um.

You look decent to me.

You are prettier in your display picture, though.

:\

What Guys Said 18

• you lokl good/normal to me

• you look way under 21 to me xD not bad though.

• yes you're pretty, I like the new ones much more 👍 :)

• Defiantly an attractive girl... not a 5 thats for sure

7-8

• 8/10 in all three

• You're a pretty girl. Are you a Filipina?

• Haha thank you :) and no I'm not. I don't need To be a Filipina to look beautiful haha

• Well whatever you are, you're a pretty girl. You have that exotic look going for you. Hehe.

• Id say you are more of a 7

• Your cute, but gonna be honest you look like a teenager, as opposed to 21

• Quite pretty
    8/10

• pretty

• Looking great

• You look absolutely amazing!

• 7/10

• you are very cute and beautiful, especially your smile!!! for me personally 8/10

• Lol 2/10

• Crying 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• @jayded1 lmaoo. Bully who? Dude you were one that started shitting old timer. Bad? I pull more than your age number is lol Try bitching like this irl old little man.

• @Jayded1 and she's 21 dude, that'd have been your daughter if your ugly ass ever had a wife lol. Stop trying to hit on her lmao

• You want to make out

• not my type chino

• Just see the difference between the earlier pics and these pics, the light and smile makes you a total 9 now, earlier I gave you 8 , :)

What Girls Said 2

• I think you're adorable ☺💕 Such a pretty smile too 💖

• normal to me