How do I look now?

I got some suggestions of the pictures I posted yesterday about how to make myself look better. I was rated as a 5 yesterday and most people suggested me to smile and take a brighter pic. Some also said I should put on some make up, but I'm really bad at putting on make up, so I only put some lipstick on. I hope it really helps haha... And on a scale of 1-10, would I still be a 5 in my new pictures?

These are the pictures I posted yesterday.
How do I look now?

And these are the pictures after getting some suggestions

0|1
3|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Picture 3 and 4 are great. The light really shows off your pretty face and eyes.

Since you have lovely facial features and skin you shouldn't cover it up at all.

4 is my personal favorite and it makes you look like an 8/10. Leagues and bounds better than 1 and 2.

The amazing things a smile and some light can do, right? Now just imagine being a pro at make-up too. You might start dropping jaws on the street.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Um.

You look decent to me.

You are prettier in your display picture, though.

:\

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• you lokl good/normal to me

1|0
    0|0
  • you look way under 21 to me xD not bad though.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes you're pretty, I like the new ones much more 👍 :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Defiantly an attractive girl... not a 5 thats for sure

7-8

1|0
    0|0
  • 8/10 in all three

1|0
    0|0
  • You're a pretty girl. Are you a Filipina?

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha thank you :) and no I'm not. I don't need To be a Filipina to look beautiful haha

• Well whatever you are, you're a pretty girl. You have that exotic look going for you. Hehe.

• Id say you are more of a 7

1|0
    0|0
  • Your cute, but gonna be honest you look like a teenager, as opposed to 21

1|0
    0|0
  • Quite pretty
    8/10

1|0
    0|0
  • pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • Looking great

1|0
    0|0
  • You look absolutely amazing!

1|0
    0|0
  • 7/10

1|0
    0|0
  • you are very cute and beautiful, especially your smile!!! for me personally 8/10

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol 2/10

0|0
    0|0
    • Crying 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Show All
    • @jayded1 lmaoo. Bully who? Dude you were one that started shitting old timer. Bad? I pull more than your age number is lol Try bitching like this irl old little man.

• @Jayded1 and she's 21 dude, that'd have been your daughter if your ugly ass ever had a wife lol. Stop trying to hit on her lmao

• You want to make out

0|0
    0|0
  • not my type chino

0|0
    0|0
  • Just see the difference between the earlier pics and these pics, the light and smile makes you a total 9 now, earlier I gave you 8 , :)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you're adorable ☺💕 Such a pretty smile too 💖

1|0
    0|0
  • normal to me

1|0
    0|0